Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 414748495051525354 LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 536

Thread: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

  1. #501
    Border Troubadour KingWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,326

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    Very cool MarthaJo!

    on a side note...The Office episode with Eagles ice cream flavors Was on the other day lol

    I watched WACO on Netflix and decided to read Thibedeau’s book, which is loooong But I was surprised when he mentioned The Eagles! He was debating whether he should leave David Koresh and said he found himself singing Hotel California “you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave”. I was surprised! Wasn’t expecting that!

  2. #502
    Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA
    Posts
    19,665

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    That's very cool, MJ - I bet it is some yummy vino!

    And KW - I would have been shocked about the Eagles reference in the book too. I guess it was true, though.

    "People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

  3. #503
    Moderator Brooke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)
    Posts
    21,492

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    MJ, nice wine!!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

  4. #504
    Border Troubadour groupie2686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,321

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I watched an episode of the tv show Mom and there was a big mention of the eagles! One of the characters went to an eagles concert and talked about meeting Don and Joe, and even talked about seeing The Long Run tour, people yelling "Where's Randy?" and seeing Timothy sing ICTYW for the first time. There was also a Hotel California era tshirt. It was great!

  5. #505
    Stuck on the Border
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    2,106

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by groupie2686 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I watched an episode of the tv show Mom and there was a big mention of the eagles! One of the characters went to an eagles concert and talked about meeting Don and Joe, and even talked about seeing The Long Run tour, people yelling "Where's Randy?" and seeing Timothy sing ICTYW for the first time. There was also a Hotel California era tshirt. It was great!
    Hey Groupie ! I saw that episode in the fall. It was great ! I loved that Eagles t-shirt the Mom(Allison Janey) wore. I wish I could get one like that.

  6. #506
    Border Troubadour groupie2686's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,321

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Hey Groupie ! I saw that episode in the fall. It was great ! I loved that Eagles t-shirt the Mom(Allison Janey) wore. I wish I could get one like that.
    Hi New Kid! I know, I'd love a shirt like that too! The writers must be eagles fans, to know about people yelling "Where's Randy" during the Long Run tour. It was great!

  7. #507
    Border Troubadour KingWalsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,326

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    Thanks for sharing...I wanna watch

  8. #508
    Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA
    Posts
    19,665

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    I remember watching that episode of Mom after someone posted about it here on the board, but I can't remember what Allison Janney's Eagles tee shirt looked like. I did a quick web search, but didn't find anything. Anyone have a picture, by chance?

    "People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

  9. #509
    Stuck on the Border
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    2,106

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    I remember watching that episode of Mom after someone posted about it here on the board, but I can't remember what Allison Janney's Eagles tee shirt looked like. I did a quick web search, but didn't find anything. Anyone have a picture, by chance?
    Dreamer, it was a three quarters sleeve baseball jersey. It's been a long time since since I saw the episode, but I think it said "The Long Run Tour" or something like that. Sorry I can't provide a picture.

  10. #510
    Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA
    Posts
    19,665

    Default Re: Little things that remind you of the Eagles

    Thanks for the info, NKIT. I will keep checking if I have time. But, for right now, I have a Sunday afternoon to tend to.

    "People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •