My second thread and I’m hoping I’m not just reposting stuff that has been done 10 times before. I’ll start off with some nice sayings I know from Glenn, like “People don't run out of dreams, people just run out of time” and "I'm from Detroit - where mother is half a word". Then there’s Joe. “I can't complain, but sometimes I still do” comes to mind from Life’s Been Good, which could have been a quote by itself, but I would choose “If you just act like you know what you're doing, everybody thinks that you do”. It’s once again from a song but it’s so typical Joe. I also like the one in my signature, but I would rather call that random nonsense. I think you can tell now who’s my favorite Eagle… Yep, that’s right… Don Henley! But Joe comes second. Anyway, the line in Don’s My Thanksgiving sounds like a good one as well: “Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge”. But that’s pretty much it. I don’t even know for sure if anybody can come up with memorable Randy and Bernie quotes… I hope so!