I totally agree too JCL about "How Long" and how it would be considered country by today's standards. It reminds me of how one of my local country stations' morning DJs have said for years if the Eagles came out now they would automatically be considered country. It's also because rock as a genre doesn't really exist too much anymore unless it's alternative or hard rock. Pop music is too electronica and hip hop now, so it's probably why today's country is such a mixture of genres because they don't fit anywhere else now.

I even remember "How Long" getting played on my local country stations and older Eagles songs would get played on the classic country station we used to have, especially from their earlier albums. Plus, I loved "How Long" and was so excited they had a new single.

Back to Glenn's voice I've always loved both the smooth country style and the harder rock one. Then his solo career helped him explore even more styles. It's probably why even as a little girl I always preferred Glenn's voice to Don's.