Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Don Henley in Houston, TX - Jan. 15, 2017

Default Re: Don Henley in Houston, TX - Jan. 15, 2017

I got my hotel booked and I am ready. I just waiting for January 15th. Less than 3 months away. I'm jumping for joy.

2 months from today and I'll be seeing Don in Sugarland. I'm soo excited.

I decided I'm gonna go ahead and see Linden again and visit Caddo Lake. I'm spending the night near Linden and then heading to Houston on Saturday.

Border Rebel

Yay! Two months, Shun. That's great. If it's anything like the Boston show, it'll be fantastic!

And Linden and Caddo Lake? I'm completely green with envy!

Yeah. I went to Linden last year, but I was in a hurry because I was heading to Missouri for my vacation and I had 6 more hours to drive from Texas. Plus I had to be in Missouri before 8 because I had a show that night. I didn't have time to see Caddo Lake either, but did go pass it when I was driving through Louisiana.

That trip turned from a normal 8 hour drive to Missouri to a little over 10 driving from Texas, but it was so worth it even though I was super tired when I got there. So I'm going to see more when I'm there in January. I had already book my hotel in another city close to Linden.

I'm really looking forward to hearing Talking To The Moon. I hope Best of My Love, The Last Resort and/or Wasted Time is on the setlist in January. Don added those songs later into the tour even though he's been singing Wasted Time since Europe tour. I can't wait to see what Don pulls out of his sleeve. Maybe we will hear some more rare treasures Don(and even the Eagles) haven't played in years. I always wanted to hear I Will Not Go Quietly, but I don't see that happening.

If this be the only show I've ever see of Don, I'll be a very happy camper. I'll be in Austin the day before, but I don't want to spend my money for Houston. So I'm only seeing Sugarland and also go to Linden/Caddo Lake. I don't know if I will far again, but I'm only doing this for Don. I would had never travel to Texas. Plus I'm seeing my best friend who lives in Houston. So I'm looking forward to my mini Texas vacation trip.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-15-2016 at 04:00 PM.

A month from today, I'll be seeing Don in Sugarland and now Austin. I'm soo excited. What an early birthday present to me.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    A month from today, I'll be seeing Don in Sugarland and now Austin. I'm soo excited. What an early birthday present to me.
    That's great Shun. I will be seeing Don on NYE and also in Sugar Land. I can not wait, it will be my first time to see him.

3 more weeks until I see Don in Sugarland and Austin. I'm getting so stoked of finally seeing Don.

Around this time next week, I'll be sitting in the Smart Financial Centre seeing Don. I'm getting so excited to see Don in Sugar Land and Austin.

I'm so excited to be spending this evening with Mr. Don Henley! It's been a long time since I last saw him perform--1993!

I know you are pumped, Delilah! How interesting to have that '93 perspective to compare it to! You're going to have a blast! Give him a yell for me!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."