Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Border Gathering in January: Celebration of the Eagles and Tribute to Glenn

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Border Gathering in January: Celebration of the Eagles and Tribute to Glenn

That's great Soda. Made it to NYC!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Default Re: Border Gathering in January: Celebration of the Eagles and Tribute to Glenn

Safe travels all. What a great trip, even if bittersweet. It is nice to share the experience with those who share the same perspective and emotions. Looking forward to your thoughts. Have fun!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well - I had a rather eventful day, but I finally made it to LA and am at the hotel. After Soda and GA get here, our party will be complete. Thanks for the well-wishes everyone.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Still on the way. I'm just 2 hours outside LA now. Listening to a load of Glenn's music on my iPod
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

We are heading for Joshua Tree National. Park. It is a beautiful day here. 🌞

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Think of us when you're getting your feed on at Dan Tana's.
    I'm so glad the weather cleared up for you! Is it known where in Joshua Tree the boys had their desert adventure? Apparently the hipsters, such as Peter Fonda and all the musicians, went tripping in one particular locale. Something to do with vibrations.

Have fun everyone.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Hope you all are having a wonderful time on your adventure! Everybody be safe and take lots of photos!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Thank you guys! So sorry for not keeping everyone updated but we are on the run a lot. Get back to the hotel & get to gabbing about our guys & then crash.
    One exciting thing is that we got to Cap Rock in Joshua Tree yesterday and the memorial that Soda, Dreamer & I left for Glenn last May was still there. We were overjoyed. We left another more special memorial to Glenn this time. We are off to Laurel Canyon Country Store now.

I hope you all had a lovely time & that some healing took place as well. I was with you in spirit.