Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Border Gathering in January: Celebration of the Eagles and Tribute to Glenn

Default Re: Border Gathering in January: Celebration of the Eagles and Tribute to Glenn

I'm getting excited for you guys. I know its going to be a fun emotional time.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 01-04-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Default Re: Border Gathering in January: Celebration of the Eagles and Tribute to Glenn

Thank you shun! And I am excited for you and your upcoming Don shows! You are going to have a FANTASTIC time! So far the weather has been great here in H-town and the city is getting all dolled up for the upcoming Super Bowl. I hope everyone coming to H-town gets to see some of the city though I know that is not your top priority.

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

For the Borderers going to LA, I thought it would be fun if we either brought our most prized EAGLES possession OR took a photo of it and brought it. A quick snapshot on your phone would suffice.
    It could be anything - an album, autograph, guitar, jacket, ticket stub, poster, photo, just whatever is near and dear to your EAGLES lovin' heart. It would be fun to see what others have collected.
    And it does not have to be just 1 item. It can be as many as you like. I know I cannot pick just one.

Nights work well for me, too, starting Thursday. The sooner we do it, the better.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Thursday night would be good for me. After 7 or 8? That's getting late for Lisa though.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Baby View Post
    Thank you shun! And I am excited for you and your upcoming Don shows! You are going to have a FANTASTIC time! So far the weather has been great here in H-town and the city is getting all dolled up for the upcoming Super Bowl. I hope everyone coming to H-town gets to see some of the city though I know that is not your top priority.
    I was going to Houston that Saturday. Then I found out my friend wasn't going to be in town. So I was lucky that I found a ticket for the Austin show. So I won't be in Houston until the day of the show. Maybe I can leave Austin early Sunday and look around. I need to see something in Texas while I'm there other than a certain guy.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Thursday night would be good for me. After 7 or 8? That's getting late for Lisa though.
    Thanks Brooke - I was about to post that I'm 5 hours ahead of the most easterly part of the US, but I'm used to pulling 'Allnighters' when we used to have our video chat parties. Saturday would work best for me as I am working Monday and doing some extra teaching work Saturday which means that Sunday and Friday nights will probably be impractical. But do what the majority feel - Soda can whatsapp me the next day if I miss anything very important or cant stay for the full chat. I'm just glad to be going
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Thursday at 7:00 Eastern is fine, but Saturday also works for me.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

We are having visitors tomorrow evening but they have kids so they might be gone by midnight which is 7pm Eastern so that could suit me or Saturday too
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I may be going to a niece's basketball game tomorrow evening, but if most of you can chat, go ahead. Someone can fill me in later.

Or we can try for Saturday.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten