Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don Henley at Harvey's Lake Tahoe 7/24/16

Default Re: Don Henley at Harvey's Lake Tahoe 7/24/16

Welcome to the Border, EaglesDoFly! Thanks for your detailed review of the Lake Tahoe show!

I missed him by a day, since my dad decided to do a spur of the moment trip to Tahoe for Monday and Tuesday. I talked to somebody at the pool, and they said that you could have heard the concert from the pool deck at Harveys. However, I did like seeing his poster everywhere in Harrahs and Harveys.

Out on the Border

Yes people hang outside to listen to the concerts for free. It's one reason they won't let people on the top floor of the parking garage. When we checked into Harvey's we turned down a room that looked right over that concert area because it was two queens and not a king. We didn't realize the room number was where it was. We could have at least heard sound check and watched them take down the set. Darn. I hope there is a next time. If so we will be there! The one song from the show I am completely obsessed with is "How Bad Do You Want It". I completely forgot about that song until hearing it. Must have listened to it 100 times since seeing the show Sunday. Trying to talk my husband into going to Winstar on New Years Eve for that show but so far he says "no".

So glad we got everything sorted out so you could post, EDF. Great review!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten