For our musician Borderers, this is as good and authoritative a source for learning how to play your favourite songs as you'll find.

https://www.amazon.com/New-Eagles-Co...=eagles+guitar

There are many tabs out there with some songs, but not others. This is the only one to contain all songs from their studio and live(!!!) albums. Does NOT contain non-album songs such as "Get You in the Mood," "Please Come Home for Christmas," "Funky New Year," "Born to Boogie," or "Random Victims." No LROOE tracks either, as this was published over a decade prior to the album's release.

I have used a copy of this for my own personal practices for a few years now, and it has been especially helpful to me in my own endeavors. Most Eagles songs aren't especially hard to play on acoustic when you've practiced them a good bit and know the tunes well enough(trying to sing Meisner's high notes does leave me very out of breath, though).

My favourites to play are "Tequila Sunrise," "Journey of the Sorcerer,"(if you keep to the general rhythm and be a little bit mindful of tempo changes, then you can turn it into a real jam) "Disco Strangler,"(the main chord is one finger on one of the bottom strings at the top of the guitar neck) and "King of Hollywood." Would be curious to hear what others might say about the selection and quality of Eagles tabs, as well as the playability of various songs.