Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Default Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

I've got tickets!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Fantastic! I can't wait to read your review.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I've got tickets!
    And I'll be with her. Can't wait!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

You two! So lucky!! Great news...

Yikes. Not a good night to showcase a new CD. Multiple concerts across the country are scheduled to "end gun violence." Felder, is headlining the L.A. show and Jackson Browne is set to headline a concert at New York ' s Beacon theater along with Marc Cohen and Roseanne Cash. Over 100 cities nationwide are set to participate. The event is called "Concert Across America."

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

I just realized this is supposed to be the weekend my brother and I are going back to Nashville!!! Only thing is that my brother wants to go to the Raiders NFL football game that day and I said I'd go with him. LOL Of course it also depends how my college class is going and if my brother's new job doesn't start till after this, but as of now we'll still be there that weekend. We're supposed to go to the Opry that Friday and spend time around town on Saturday.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Out on the Border ambulance girl's Avatar

i'll be there too

Out on the Border ambulance girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buffyfan145 View Post
    I just realized this is supposed to be the weekend my brother and I are going back to Nashville!!! Only thing is that my brother wants to go to the Raiders NFL football game that day and I said I'd go with him. LOL Of course it also depends how my college class is going and if my brother's new job doesn't start till after this, but as of now we'll still be there that weekend. We're supposed to go to the Opry that Friday and spend time around town on Saturday.
    wait, the raiders are in town that weekend, too??? Amari Cooper is my absolute favorite player!!!

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ambulance girl View Post
    wait, the raiders are in town that weekend, too??? Amari Cooper is my absolute favorite player!!!
    Yes, they are. My Dad and brother are huge Raider fans and I've never actually been to an NFL game. So part of our trip was for him to see them and for us to go back and see Nashville the whole weekend as we went to CMA Fest last year but only for a day and it was so busy.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."