Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Finally got a room booked for tomorrow night. Twenty-four hours and counting ! Anybody else excited? What time is everyone who's going planning on arriving at City Winery?
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Default Re: Timothy B. Schmit in Nashville, TN at the City Winery - Sept. 25, 2016

Please give us non-attendees a detailed review of the concert.

I'm super-excited for everyone going to the shows. I will be there with you in spirit. Have a great time, everyone!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Have fun at the show tonight, ladies!
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Border Desperado

Have a great time at the show tonight! Ladies, STICK AROUND RIGHT AFTER THE SHOW!!!! After one concert I saw him literally fly through the auditorium (he walks so fast), and I got to meet him, get an autograph and picture with him after another concert! So it's definitely worth hanging around afterwards (take a sharpie pen). Good luck.

Thanks for that head's up Woodstock! I'm getting ready to head out now, yes, I'm puking lol. Will do my best to report back. I'm hoping to get pictures if possible.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

So exciting. Have a great time, ya'll!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by rcknalwys View Post
    Finally got a room booked for tomorrow night. Twenty-four hours and counting ! Anybody else excited? What time is everyone who's going planning on arriving at City Winery?
    Welcome back. So long since we've hears from you. Hope all is well and that you enjoy Timothys show tonight.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well - Unfortunately, Soda and I won't be making the show tonight. We made it to Nashville from Phoenix last night on schedule. However, both Soda and I have been fighting bronchitis this trip, but Soda has been getting progressively worse. This morning we went to the ER here in Nashville to have her checked out after she started coughing up some blood yesterday. It looks like she has an abscess in her lung and they are hospitalizing her for the next day or so until it clears up. Let's just say we two have been on many trips together over the past 11 years and this one has definitely been one of our more 'challenging' experiences. I told her one of these days, we'll be able to look back at this weekend, shake our head, and just laugh.

ETA: I was going over to CT&W to start a 'Get Well Thread' for Soda, but HB beat me too it. Please head over there and wish her a speedy recovery. I'm sure she will be very appreciative of our well wishes.
    Last edited by Ive always been a dreamer; 09-25-2016 at 06:06 PM.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border

I'm so sorry Dreamer. I will post there now.