Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
Things are very busy on my end. Laura (AKA Timtot) will be 18 in 2 weeks and will be finishing up in school a month later. So between organising her party, preparing for graduation, and then having her State Exams (Leaving Certificate) at the start of June, there is hardly time to take a breather in my house. Christopher my son will also be doing his State exams this year (Junior Cert). In some ways its good to have both of them doing the State exams as there is some semblance of a study atmosphere for both of them, but OMG the STRESSSSSSS!!!!
My husband and I were out running errands tonight, and we ran into a former employee of his that my husband hired when the guy was 18. He was telling us that his son is about to turn 18. Then he asked me if I was retired yet. Ha! Not even close.

And, my busy time starts tomorrow. Got asked today how I felt about working over the weekend. I don't mind, but I have tickets to Ben-Hur on Sunday. And I am going to see Ben-Hur on Sunday. Even if I have to work all day Saturday to do it.

That's okay. If I'm the only one in the office, I get to blast whatever music I want. And with the Desperado Survivor coming up next week... well...