Page 119 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1396

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Finally was able to get the first vaccine shot! Feeling high on life and so hopeful for our future!
    (I know, but let me have some joy for a minute!) 😆

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    Finally was able to get the first vaccine shot! Feeling high on life and so hopeful for our future!
    (I know, but let me have some joy for a minute!) 😆
    That’s great, LT! My state opened up eligibility to my age group a couple of weeks ago. My name is on a list but I’m expecting a long wait before I finally get jabbed.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Awesome news, LT!
    I just got my 2nd Moderna yesterday and I'm breathing easier. Still plan on being a hermit for the forseeable future but a less frantic hermit.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    That’s great, LT! My state opened up eligibility to my age group a couple of weeks ago. My name is on a list but I’m expecting a long wait before I finally get jabbed.
    When my county finally opened up for my age group, everything began to happen very quickly, and now we are open to everyone over 16. So maybe this will happen for you in a similar way. I will keep a good thought for you, D!

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Awesome news, LT!
    I just got my 2nd Moderna yesterday and I'm breathing easier. Still plan on being a hermit for the forseeable future but a less frantic hermit.
    Great news! Probably very wise to use caution for awhile. I'm glad you are watching out for yourself, A. I plan to do the same.

No longer in Southern California.We're now in Northen New York, the St. Lawrence Valley. :)

For the first time in over a year, I'm getting together with one of my best friends, Debby!! We are both fully vaccinated (she works in a hospital), the restaurant,/bar we are going to taking precautions and we'll be outside on the patio, so I feel good about going. I'm also hoping some of the other friends we hang out with will be there, too.
    It's a beautiful 80-degree day here in Southern California, so it's perfect!

Congrats MJ. So nice to meet with people again huh?? So looking forward to that myself. I hope you have a great time.

Love to hear about people getting the vaccine and starting to enjoy time with people!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

So last week, my whole right hand and wrist started to go numb and tingly. I thought that it was associated with the vertigo and nausea that I had that Tuesday. I started to panic, thinking it was maybe due to the chemicals that I have to be around at work. But no, apparently I have carpal tunnel syndrome. So now after seeing the doctor, I have to wear a splint on my wrist. Indefinitely. Yay me.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Elle81 View Post
    So last week, my whole right hand and wrist started to go numb and tingly. I thought that it was associated with the vertigo and nausea that I had that Tuesday. I started to panic, thinking it was maybe due to the chemicals that I have to be around at work. But no, apparently I have carpal tunnel syndrome. So now after seeing the doctor, I have to wear a splint on my wrist. Indefinitely. Yay me.
    Elle81 - So sorry to hear you have C.T. I was diagnosed many years ago with it. I was supposed the have surgery last March than covid hit. It can be very, very painful ! The brace should start helping. Feel better.

Martha - Very cool that you were able to get together with your best friend. Hopefully this will start happening for everyone soon.