Hope you hear from Amazon soon, Elle.

My college has managed to stay open for four weeks now, so I believe my last semester should remain fully in person. I managed to find an internship working with my college, so I will now graduate with my Bachelor’s in May instead of July! I'm now contemplating about where to go and what to do for my post grad studies. I have a very solid GPA (3.69, should be a 3.73, if I make all As this semester), with a well rounded CV, so I hope to get some funding for my master's degree.

In other news, I have been fighting a nasty tooth infection for the past month. It spread into my face. Having a tooth pulled and 3 rounds of antibiotics hasn't killed it yet. Not to mention stupid insurance and dentists who won't take it. If a very kind and caring professor of mine hadn't stepped up and graciously told me to get it taken care of no matter what the cost, I'd be in agony until April. I've got to call the dentist in the morning to see about pulling another tooth that is still hurting. This infection has interfered with my studies so much.

I go back Wednesday for a check up on my left foot. It's gotten allot stronger, but it's still not as strong as it should be. We'll discuss the next course of action.