I used to be really chatty here, but life has kind of gotten in the way. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately.

For the past few months, we've been talking and researching and have decided , that after being back in California for 5 years, it's time to move back to Vermont. Our daughter is there, and is going through some stuff. She has a great husband, but needs her Mom & Dad.
We're going to buy a house because rents are so high everywhere. This will be only the 2nd house we have ever bought. The first one was over 30 years ago!!
Our living situatiion right now is really no bueno. We are renting from my sister and are isolated in the desert. The closest affordable grocery store is over an hour away. The dust storms are awful and the water is poisoned with arsenic.
But it's for real now. We put a deposit down for the movers who will be coming on May 26th.
Thankfully, we'll be able to see Raincross Drive one more time in February and say goodbye to friends.

We love California. It is our true home, but we just can't anymore. We can check out anytime, but we can never leave...and never will.