Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122
Results 1,211 to 1,212 of 1212

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Thanks, Delilah and CA.(I apologize for the duplicate posts. I had trouble with the server).

I ended up back at the dentist office on Monday. I developed an infected dry socket over the weekend, which then spread to the roof of my mouth. I've been barely eating or drinking since Sunday. I'm back on a new antibiotic (my 8th since the end of January). If I don't see improvement by Thursday, I'll probably have to go to the ER to get IV antibiotics and saline for dehydration. There is a bit of good news; I managed to get my oral surgery bumped up to the 4th.

Because everything won't be done until mid-May, and I won't be fully healed until June, one of my professors got me an extension on the incompletes until the end of summer, which gives me a month extra. I'm missing at least half the work in all my classes, so I'm very grateful for the extra time.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

I finally had my eye surgery on Tuesday after two times of being delayed. My blood pressure was a little high, but they gave me something to lower my blood pressure.

I had no pain or even discomfort which was very interesting since I never had any surgery where I wasn't in pain after the numbness wore off, but I'm glad I didn't have any pain.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley