Well, I'm kinda going through the 5 stages of grief after getting fired yesterday from what was supposed to be my "dream job". Right now, I'm "feeling cold & small", thinking "what do you do when your dreams come true and it's not quite like you planned".
I moved back to
California from Vermont to be the Wardrobe Supervisor for a theater company in Silicon Valley. I only had 5 shows to go, was loving the cast---although the crew that I had was not so great, and I believe were instrumental in my demise from the company, and looking forward to 2 weeks off until the next show. Then BAM!!! I was blindsided! I still don't know the reason..only that I wasn't a "good fit".
So my "sweet as Glenn" husband, Kevin, is taking me down to Southern California to my hometown for the weekend. I'll get to see family & old friends to help forget my troubles.. And best of all, I have a job interview there on Monday. It'll mean another move, but hey. I'm a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kinda gal. Maybe the next job will stick.
As for now, I'm watching our Eagles DVD my son got me for Christmas, trying not to stress eat and trying to think positive & move on. In fact, I may be already gone.

DSCN2681.jpg