Page 14 of 140 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border Jonny Come Lately's Avatar
    Watching the hazy sun sinking in the sea in England

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Coincidentally, I've just remembered that the last time I went to Edinburgh I saw a man wearing an Eagles T-shirt - it was one of the History of the Eagles designs, I think it was black with a photo of Glenn, Don, Tim and Joe in the middle. It's one of the very few times I've seen anyone wearing an Eagles shirt in public once I discount the numerous ones I clocked when I went to see Don!

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

We were in the Pu8eblo Centre in Albuquerque during the summer and there was a man wearing the official HC t-shirt with the Australian 2010 dates on the back of it.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Sitting in a Starbucks killing time before a pedicure appointment. I lead an exciting life, no two ways about that.

Border Desperado

I'm surprised someone hasn't come up with the idea to combine a Starbuck's with a mani/pedi place. You can go place your order, pay, then go pick your color, grab your coffee on the way back and stick your feeties in the warm water. Ouila!

Good idea. Hopefully the smell of the coffee would overpower the nasty chemical fumes of the nail polish and acetone.

I am going Glow Ball golf tonight. Its a fundraiser for my cousins son so alot of my family members are going.

I have to right my term paper by Tuesday so I am going to make note cards Tomorrow and write it Monday I have a three day weekend

Just did some walking but it's starting to rain. Now I am listening to a podcast while I wait for the Dodgers game to come on.

Glow Ball golf sounds fun! I'm not a very good golfer though.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Just had a great time at Columbus' Italian Festival!!! I had been wanting to go to this for so long. I've been to my city's large Irish Festival before but not to the Italian one till now. I'm Irish and Italian in my ancestry and it was so cool trying all the Italian food, getting Italian cookies to take home, touring the big Catholic church the festival is by, watching the bocce games, and hearing Italian music and dancers. I know there's a big population in Columbus of Irish and Italians, but my Dad's side of the family was from Boston, Massachusetts and my Mom's are from West Virginia/Virginia so it was nice seeing history in my city too.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Italian cookies! With anise? I haven't had them in so many years. My aunt used to make them; she married an Italian man.