Page 50 of 140 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    AG - My Mom and her entire are from Valdosta - Is that near your college ?

It's about an hour away. Just take US. 84 west out of Valdosta, and you'll go right past the college.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

My college requires us to meet with our academic advisor in person to sign up for classes.
    British Lit is appealing to me because of the professor who is teaching it. I'll probably take American lit sometime in my college career.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border

AG - Thanks. I have cousins in Valdosta and cousins who live about an hour north of Atlanta. Enjoy your summer - you deserve it ! Loved those pictures of Scotland - it's on my bucket list. Been to Ireland. Went to Germany, Austria and and Switzerland while I was in college.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Haven't really checked in for a while as things have been very busy of late. My parents are still holding out at home but they DO need regular support from the family to augment the care services that they are entitled to. In saying that its brilliant that they are able to continue living in their own home and hopefully they can stay there as long as possible. We had Dads 91st birthday last weekend.
    Kids are doing well thank God, as is the hubby!
    We are heading to the USA for a short holiday this coming week. I won a midweek break in Atlantic City and we are going to augment it with a night in NYC (Freyday) in order to see Tom Petty and special guest star JOE WALSH. It will be my first solo Joe show, so while I'll never be as excited about seeing anyone like I got excited about seeing Glenn I'm still looking forward to it. Are any other Borderers going?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

Hi Glennsallnighter - Hope you have/had a wonderful time at the show. I tried to get tickets but the seats I wanted were too expensive. I had a family wedding and college graduation.
    God Bless your parents ! Hope you have a nice time in NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Haven't really checked in for a while as things have been very busy of late. My parents are still holding out at home but they DO need regular support from the family to augment the care services that they are entitled to. In saying that its brilliant that they are able to continue living in their own home and hopefully they can stay there as long as possible. We had Dads 91st birthday last weekend.
    Kids are doing well thank God, as is the hubby!
    We are heading to the USA for a short holiday this coming week. I won a midweek break in Atlantic City and we are going to augment it with a night in NYC (Freyday) in order to see Tom Petty and special guest star JOE WALSH. It will be my first solo Joe show, so while I'll never be as excited about seeing anyone like I got excited about seeing Glenn I'm still looking forward to it. Are any other Borderers going?
    Best wishes for a safe journey and very special holiday. I've never seen Tom Petty but he's known to put on a great show and Joe Walsh is a special treat. Enjoy!
    Last edited by Dawn; 06-12-2017 at 01:45 AM.

I will be seeing Tom Petty and Joe on Wendsday. Alot of my friends are going. ut not for the reason you think

Banking and Investments final done. I think I did well. But whenever I say that I am going to fail lol.

Tommorow I got Modern Literature and Wendsday is Journalism and Algebra(Yay :eyeroll:

To celeberate the 30th Anniversary of Appitite For Destruction I am going to record the entire album.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Ga, how wonderful that you are going to get to see Joe and Tom this week! Safe travels for you and the family!

tm, best of luck on your finals! And enjoy the show!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I passed my banking final. I really needed to pass it so I am all set :dance:

That's great TM2!

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...