Page 66 of 140 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Happening In Your Life?

Default Re: What's Happening In Your Life?

I was just in Asheville in October. Isn't t great?

Congrats on the t-shirt!!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

@NightMistBlue It was snowing in Asheville which we were excited for. It was the first time I saw it snowing. The rare times it snows in Louisiana, it is late at night and only stays on the ground until the morning.

@LuvTime Asheville was amazing. We were only able to stay a day and a night before we went to our next destination but it is somewhere we definitely want to go again. We did have time to go to the Biltmore House while we were there. I would highly recommend it to anyone able to go.
    "You only live forever in the lights you make....you only hear the music when your heart begins to break."

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post

@LuvTime Asheville was amazing. We were only able to stay a day and a night before we went to our next destination but it is somewhere we definitely want to go again. We did have time to go to the Biltmore House while we were there. I would highly recommend it to anyone able to go.
    Mag, I'm so glad that you had time for the Biltmore House. Did you wear your new Eagles shirt on your visit there?
    I would highly recommend Biltmore, as well. I grew up in western NC, and go back there to visit family every year, so I have been blessed to visit Biltmore several times. Isn't it just amazing? And it is especially so when decorated for the holiday season. I love that so many people get to enjoy that experience every year. And so happy for you that you got to see the mountains in snow!
    (Also thankful for your safe travel while there. The snow can make driving in that area especially tricky.)

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Awesome shirt Magnolia and would love to see the Biltmore one day.

I'm currently on winter break now from college and will be taking my final class next semester with the internship in the summer. So glad to finally be seeing my graduation in store since I'm currently projected to in August.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Hey everyone! Just checking in to let everyone know I'm still alive, just a bit frazzled! We sold our home and bought a small farm and moved over the last week, so I've been quite busy! We are so excited about our new place and I even managed to get a Christmas tree up on Sunday! Hopefully I will get to park in the garage soon! It's full of 'stuff' right now and husband is calling me a hoarder!

I probably won't be around much for the next week or so, so, I wanted to wish everyone here a very
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lots going on and trying to get ready for the kids to come home for Christmas!

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    I grew up in western NC...
    I will now read your posts (in my mind) with a strong southern drawl

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Hey everyone! Just checking in to let everyone know I'm still alive, just a bit frazzled! We sold our home and bought a small farm and moved over the last week, so I've been quite busy! We are so excited about our new place and I even managed to get a Christmas tree up on Sunday! Hopefully I will get to park in the garage soon! It's full of 'stuff' right now and husband is calling me a hoarder!

I probably won't be around much for the next week or so, so, I wanted to wish everyone here a very

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL!
    That's terrific, B! Many good wishes for your first holiday at the farm!! Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    I will now read your posts (in my mind) with a strong southern drawl
    LOL....

I am busy preparing for Christmas day!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL!
    Brooke - Congratulations on the purchase of the farm ! It sounds wonderful !
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOU FAMILY !