Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Season 1 of Roadies

Default Re: Glenn's daughter, Taylor guest starred on tonight's episode of Roadies

It was nice to see Taylor in there. I guess Taylor got bitten by the acting bug. Looking on IMDB, she starred in two other things, but of course. It looked like small parts.

She wasn't bad. I just wish she had more scenes.

Default Re: Glenn's daughter, Taylor guest starred on tonight's episode of Roadies

Well, you can watch it on Putlocker.is, but you need to install an adblocker on your internet browser to access it. You can use it w/o one, but it's annoying b/c there are pop-ups every time you press play/pause or skip to a different part. I've been using the website for over a year now on occasion and I haven't run into any problems w/ my PC while using an adblocker. Also, as you can tell by its nature, it's not the most legal website, but it hasn't been shut down yet. I like it better than torrents as long as you use an Adblocker. Honestly, I just use it if I'm too lazy to drive to my local library for movies. I only have Netflix by mail, not the streaming.

I'm re-watching the episode. For those who saw the episode, did anybody notice Preston brought up Irving's name? I don't know how I missed that.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

I totally missed that about Irving too. LOL I did notice too that during Bill and Cassie's text messages/her seeing him through the window at the end Bill gave her a nickname and it brought to mind how Cameron himself has talked about how Glenn was always giving people nicknames.

I checked out her IMDB page too and that's interesting she had an extra role in Cate Blanchet's film "Carol" as that was up for some Oscars back in February. It'll be interesting to see if Taylor sticks with it as I thought she was good.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

- I gonna have to figure out how to see this. I may just check out the Showtime trial offer, but I don't want it past the trial so I'll have to make sure I can cancel after the trial period.

And thanks everyone for your comments - they convinced me that I definitely need to see this.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

IABAD. I've been watching this show since the beginning. I think this was the best episode of the three. I found the other episodes kinda boring, but I doubt I will stop watching it.

Taylor studied drama at NYU.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I would like to see it too, but don't have Showtime. Boo!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I think I am going to stick with it now and mostly because I'm curious if Taylor is going to come back but also became I'm shipping Imogene and Rafe's characters so I want to see where that goes. LOL I'm a huge TV watcher anyway so I've been wondering where Cameron is going to take Luke & Carla's characters since it's been hinted that there is something going on between them even if they don't realize it. It's another reason I think Taylor's character Cassie might be back since they did cast Carla's character's husband who will appear later this season and obviously they are going for a love triangle/quadrangle if they do bring back Cassie and she's the only one we've seen so far that Luke's character Bill has actual feelings for. But that's the writer talking in me as that's what I would do. LOL
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Default Re: Favorite TV Shows

I'm so glad I decided to stick with "Roadies" as last night's episode was their best!!! That felt so much like Cameron's movies and reminded me again why I love his movies and how he writes relationships whether it's romantic, familial, or friendships. I realized this show needed more drama to fit it's dramaedy format and last night's ep did it. And also focused a lot on the possible romantic relationships between Kelly Ann and Reg, as well as Bill and Shelli, but also various friendships between the characters. Noticed a difference with last week's ep and Glenn's daughter Taylor guest starting as Bill's on/off girlfriend and Lindsey Buckingham giving advice to Bill, so hopefully it's taking a turn in the right direction with these past two eps and the rest of the season.

Also, I'm loving Netflix's new 80s set show "Stranger Things"!!! It's such a great homage to Steven Spielberg's movies and Stephen King's stories and love the cast, especially the child actors. Plus find it so funny how I currently watch 3 80s set shows with his, "Halt & Catch Fire", and "Dead of Summer", and I know there are at least 6 shows total that take place then. So weird my decade of birth is now considered a period drama. LOL
    ~*Amanda*~