Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don Henley at Wolf Trap 9-7-16

Default Re: Don Henley at Wolf Trap 9-7-16

http://www.clipconverter.cc/ Use this website to take YouTube URLs and download them into .mp4s for personal use. It should work w/ all videos, even those that are region blocked. Once a video is completely blocked or removed, then it won't work. If it doesn't work, then PM me. Also, just to be on the safe side, use an adblocker w/ your browser, just in case there are annoying pop-ups.

I've been doing this to all Don live and TV performances just in case they get removed, which is a strong likelihood.

Out on the Border ambulance girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RudieCantFail View Post
    http://www.clipconverter.cc/ Use this website to take YouTube URLs and download them into .mp4s for personal use. It should work w/ all videos, even those that are region blocked. Once a video is completely blocked or removed, then it won't work. If it doesn't work, then PM me. Also, just to be on the safe side, use an adblocker w/ your browser, just in case there are annoying pop-ups.

I've been doing this to all Don live and TV performances just in case they get removed, which is a strong likelihood.
    you're awesome...thank you!!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Thanks so much, ag for the review and videos and I'm so glad you were able to make it to the show. I have no doubt that it was worth the trip. I was planning to go to the Thursday night show with a friend, but, unfortunately, have been fighting a bout of bronchitis that got progressively worse as the week went by. I finally had to break down and go to the doctor, but was really bombed about not making the show. Now, I'm probably going to miss out on this tour altogether, which is very upsetting.

Anyway, enough about poor, poor pitiful me - I knew Don would not disappoint and know you are glad you made the trip even if it takes you a few days to recover.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Aww, IABAD. Don will be back. He's not going anyway.

Thanks for the recaps everyone. I can't wait to see him in January and there's a chance I will hear Talking To The Moon since he's in Texas and that's when he only plays that song.

Out on the Border ambulance girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    Thanks so much, ag for the review and videos and I'm so glad you were able to make it to the show. I have no doubt that it was worth the trip. I was planning to go to the Thursday night show with a friend, but, unfortunately, have been fighting a bout of bronchitis that got progressively worse as the week went by. I finally had to break down and go to the doctor, but was really bombed about not making the show. Now, I'm probably going to miss out on this tour altogether, which is very upsetting.

Anyway, enough about poor, poor pitiful me - I knew Don would not disappoint and know you are glad you made the trip even if it takes you a few days to recover.
    Don could NEVER disappoint (other than not playing every song he's ever sung...preferably shirtless ). Hope you are feeling better soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ambulance girl View Post
    Don could NEVER disappoint (other than not playing every song he's ever sung...preferably shirtless ).
    LOL !! That would be some concert!

Hope you feel better soon Dreamer !!
    "The more I know, the less I understand...."

Don't crack up, bend your brain, see both sides, throw off your mental chains"