Thread: Interview on SiriusXM Ch 32

Exclamation Interview on SiriusXM Ch 32

Timothy will have an interview tomorrow morning on The Village Folk Show program, Sirius XM channel 32, at 9am eastern/8am Central/6am Pacific.

(I only have Sirius Radio in my car, so I guess I'll be out for an early morning drive tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything and I'll pick it up for you while I'm out.)

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Default Re: Interview on SiriusXM Ch 32

Timothy currently on air ch 32 Sirius xm

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I don't have Sirius. How did the interview go, T? How did Tim describe his songwriting process?
    Last edited by NightMistBlue; 09-25-2016 at 11:12 AM.

Actually, NMB, it was one of the better interviews I've heard in terms of the interviewer having done her homework and actually being familiar with his past work.
    Timothy confirmed the autobiographical nature of his lyrics and talked about needing to hand off some of the technical responsibilities to Hank so that he could free up more time to concentrate on writing.
    He talked about his studio and how he didn't initially intend for it to be more than a demo studio, but now it's a full-blown recording studio with all the equipment of any other studio in which he had worked previously.
    He talked of his love for his time in Kauai, and the rich, red soil. He said you can take a branch from a plumeria tree and jam it down into that red dirt, and "a tree is liable to grow."

++7:55 am, I fed the cat, grabbed my oatmeal and coffee, jumped into the car, turned on the radio, and had Breakfast With Timothy. Best. Breakfast. Ever.++

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Thank you! Too bad they didn't take questions from listeners; you could've asked about the clothing optional policy on the Schmit ranch I know you wouldn't - you've got too much class for that.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Thank you! Too bad they didn't take questions from listeners; you could've asked about the clothing optional policy on the Schmit ranch I know you wouldn't - you've got too much class for that.
    I deeply appreciate your support. But, hey, he brought it up first. Lol...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Not sure where to post this, but since I heard it on this channel, I'll put it here.

This morning driving to work I caught a tidbit from Timothy, some kind of comments about memories show. Tim mentioned that one of his favorite memories was of a show he did with the Eagles at Giants stadium in NYC. Heart opened and after the show they hustled out to waiting cars and were taken to 3 helicopters that were waiting for them. They then boarded and flew over the stadium while people were still there and then flew around the statue of Liberty. It was legal to do that then and he loved it.

Sounds cool to me!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border

Sax player Phil Kenzie also described that experience. It sounds impressive and completely OTT.
    Last edited by UndertheWire; 02-14-2017 at 01:58 PM.