Thread: 2015 Concert to Face Addiction Coming to PBS

Default 2015 Concert to Face Addiction Coming to PBS

Joe and many other stars gathered last October 4th for the Concert to Face Addiction, sponsored by the non-profit organization Facing Addiction.

That concert is being broadcast on select PBS stations over the next five weeks or so. It should be a great concert, but I don't understand why it is not being broadcast in Ohio. Indeed, Kent, Ohio, even has its own PBS station.

Anyway, here's the link for those luck enough to see the show. It should be great!

https://www.facingaddiction.org/tunein

Banned

Default Re: 2015 Concert to Face Addiction Coming to PBS

Quote Originally Posted by WalshGirl View Post
    Joe and many other stars gathered last October 4th for the Concert to Face Addiction, sponsored by the non-profit organization Facing Addiction.

That concert is being broadcast on select PBS stations over the next five weeks or so. It should be a great concert, but I don't understand why it is not being broadcast in Ohio. Indeed, Kent, Ohio, even has its own PBS station.

Anyway, here's the link for those luck enough to see the show. It should be great!

https://www.facingaddiction.org/tunein
    I tried to record Joe's performance from the live stream but my connection just wasn't up to it. I was expecting to fall back on a subsequent YouTube upload but there's only been audience footage posted so far.

Onwards and upwards......

Well here's some good news- I inquired of my local PBS station as to whether they intended to schedule The Concert To Face Addiction. I just sent an email.

It is now on their schedule for December 2016 and February 2017.

Maybe just ask your local station. It worked here.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    Well here's some good news- I inquired of my local PBS station as to whether they intended to schedule The Concert To Face Addiction. I just sent an email.

It is now on their schedule for December 2016 and February 2017.

Maybe just ask your local station. It worked here.
    Thanks, LuvTim. Will do!

I tried to record Joe's performance from the live stream but my connection just wasn't up to it.
    Thanks Funk 50 for trying to record the concert.