Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don Henley - Austin City Limits Live @ Moody Theater in Austin, TX - January 14, 2017

Default Don Henley - Austin City Limits Live @ Moody Theater in Austin, TX - January 14, 2017

I just saw this on facebook.

Don will be playing at the Moody Theater where they tape Austin City Limits the day before Sugarland on January 14th. I don't think Don is doing another live taping. He's just playing at the theater.

Tickets don't go on sale until October 21st.

I won't be going. I can't do both shows. I'll already be in Houston spending time with my best friend since she's one of the reasons I'm going to Sugarland. I guess she's an added bonus along with seeing Don. I better not tell her that the main reason I'm going to Texas is because I'm seeing Don. LOL But than again. She did pick up on that when I told her I was finally coming to Texas all of a sudden after so many years of not coming. I know she was joking.

It is posted on Don's website too.

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/m...d329eff18f7328
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 10-14-2016 at 05:32 PM.

Default Re: Don Henley - Austin City Limits Live @ Moody Theater in Austin, TX - January 14,

Thanks for the heads up!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Don Henley - Austin City Limits Live @ Moody Theater in Austin, TX - January 14,

It looks like I'll be going to this show too. I found a ticket and I decided to go to the Austin show too.

Since my best friend is going to be out of town the weekend I'm there, I decided to go to Houston on Sunday instead of Saturday and I'll be staying the night in Austin.

So now I'm going to Linden, Austin and Houston.

I'm so excited for you and will really be looking forward to hearing about all of it!!

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

That's awesome Shun!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

I probably won't do Linden now. I'll go there another time.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

So glad you get to go, shun!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Two more weeks until the Austin show. I'm glad I found tickets to this show. I think all of his shows are almost sold out.

I also can't wait to see the Austin City Limits building. So much history is in that building.

OMG. 3 more days until the Austin show. I'm getting soo excited to finally see Don. Its kicking in that I'm seeing Don for two days straight. I haven't even started packing. Bad Shundra. LOL I never thought this day would come.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

shun, I'm sure you are! Better get busy with that packing!

I haven't even started packing for the gathering either! Time is wasting and the weather report is not good!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten