Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dan Fogelberg

Default Re: Dan Fogelberg

I still get angry and sad every time I think of how he died.He was one of the good guys who made my kind of music, and he's gone too soon.

I had my prostate removed two years ago - not because it was cancerous, but because I was feeling sick because my kidneys were almost shut down due to benign prostate enlargement. They catheterized me and got 2 1/2 liters of fluid out of me in only twenty minutes. The used a minimally invasive HOLEP laser procedure on me (not to gross anybody out but they went in with a laser drill through the front - through ...well, you know). I went home the next day.

So you guys over 50 - see a urologist regulrly. You'll have to bend over and play army, but it beats the alternative...

Border Desperado Brooklyn Roads's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rick endres View Post
    I still get angry and sad every time I think of how he died.He was one of the good guys who made my kind of music, and he's gone too soon.

I had my prostate removed two years ago - not because it was cancerous, but because I was feeling sick because my kidneys were almost shut down due to benign prostate enlargement. They catheterized me and got 2 1/2 liters of fluid out of me in only twenty minutes. The used a minimally invasive HOLEP laser procedure on me (not to gross anybody out but they went in with a laser drill through the front - through ...well, you know). I went home the next day.

So you guys over 50 - see a urologist regulrly. You'll have to bend over and play army, but it beats the alternative...
    I applaud you for being proactive! It really does help get these things before they get worse!

It is very sad Dan Fogelberg lost his battle to prostate cancer. He will be missed. I loved many of his songs.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Yes, it only makes sense to take care of yourself! Wellness exams every year are essential.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten