This is a unique type of thread on this board. We've never had one like it. It's a special thread dedicated to nothing but positive comments.

Typically, we just let the chips fall where they may in discussions as long as none of the Terms of Service are violated, but because of some fan concerns, we thought we would try having one thread that is just for positivity.

This thread has one rule: Every post must be positive; nothing negative can be said about anybody in it.

Note that I said "nothing negative can be said about anybody", not just Felder. This is a thread designed to praise Felder, not to bash anyone else. One can praise Felder's immense talent and talk about one's favorite aspects of his music. One cannot be snide, sarcastic, passive aggressive, insulting, etc; one cannot stir the pot, make subtle jabs, make comments designed to upset others ... again, one cannot be negative.

Some may object to this thread, saying that not allowing negative comments in the thread stifles discussion. I understand that viewpoint, but there are lots of other threads to post in if you don't like the rule for this one. For this one thread, if we can all play nice and refrain from being negative about anyone, be it band members or other posters, then the thread will serve its purpose.

It is my hope that this thread is a success and fans can enjoy themselves without anyone becoming negative about anybody. I consider this an experiment. As long as it stays positive, it stays open.