Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don Henley @ Robinson Theater in Little Rock, AR - January 20, 2017

Default Don Henley @ Robinson Theater in Little Rock, AR - January 20, 2017

It looks like Don is kinda having a mini tour of the south in January. No other dates have popped up after the FL shows.

Here's another date that just popped up on Don's website. He'll be playing at the Robinson Theater in Little Rock on January 20, 2017. Tickets gone on sale on November 4th @ 10:00am.

The link for the tickets hasn't popped up yet.

The theater is very small. From what I read on the website, its only holds 315 people.

Here's the link about Robinson Theater.

https://www.cals.org/ronrobinson/index.html

ETA: Here's the link to ticketmaster.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/venueartist/221397/735267
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 10-27-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Default Re: Don Henley @ Robinson Theater in Little Rock, AR - January 20, 2017

Here's an article on the Little Rock show.

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/don-...rock/343170693

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

Was able to get third row center seats through American Express presale a few minutes ago....I didn't realize there was a presale before the Thursday LiveNation presale!

Just lucked out by looking on ticketmaster again today!!

Awesome! I want to go to this show instead of the Atlanta one (it's closer). Hope I can get good seats!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Go for it, Soda. I think Little Rock is about 5 hours away for me. I go through Little Rock every year when I head to Missouri.

WTG, longtimeeaglesfan. Third row central? Not bad especially on a presale.

That's amazing for a presale!

I wasn't so lucky. Fifth row but very far over to the side (the 300 section.) I'm hoping that since it's a small venue, it'll still be ok. Couldn't get anything in the first ten rows center, although I did get 11th row center (decided it was better to be closer on the side). They were all grayed out from the outset. If they're holding those back for VIP, I'm surprised they haven't announced a VIP sale yet.

It's moot for me since I can't afford VIP.

I think your seats should be fine. If you look at the theater website robinsoncentersecondact.com it looks pretty open without obstructions. It is always such an ordeal to try to get good close tickets - never knowing exactly if you should buy what you manage to get in your cart or if something better might come along. I just got lucky to stumble on the Amex presale when it first opened up - not sure if they had front row initially - or if they will go VIP.

I'm pretty happy....going to see Stevie Nicks in Nashville on Monday night for the first time. Not close floor seats but on the first level to the right of the stage three sections back.

Default Re: Don Henley in Little Rock, AR - Jan. 20, 2017

Just a little over a month until I'm going to this one!

Default Re: Don Henley in Little Rock, AR - Jan. 20, 2017

Me too! It is a great way to start off the year!!

Here's an article about tomorrow's show. Soda. You still going to Little Rock right?

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2...=entertainment

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley