Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don Henley @ Robinson Theater in Little Rock, AR - January 20, 2017

Default Re: Don Henley @ Robinson Theater in Little Rock, AR - January 20, 2017

Yep - I'm still going! My seat's in the fifth or sixth row, although it's not in the center section of the floor but rather the left section of the floor. I just hope it's not so far over to the left that I don't get a good view. It's hard to tell based on those seating charts. Since it's a relatively small theater, though, perhaps it won't be an issue regardless.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Have fun!

Have fun. You're going to have a ball. I know I did and I wasn't disappointed.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I'm hitting the road in a few minutes!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I know it will be a wonderful show! I look forward to the details! Enjoy yourself and have a safe trip!
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."