Thread: Timothy B Schmit-Jan. 19, 2017; Yoshi's Oakland, CA

Default Timothy B Schmit-Jan. 19, 2017; Yoshi's Oakland, CA

Standard Patrons dining at Yoshi’s can get their seats reserved for the show! Please purchase a "Standard" ticket and our staff will reserve your seats while you enjoy a meal. Pick up your tickets at the box office and show them to the dining room host, or your server if dining in the lounge. (cut off time for reservations is 1 hour before show). Yoshi’s is happy to reserve seats for groups of 10 or more. Please contact the box office to arrange for tickets and seating.

$54

Premier Seating + Meet and Greet Yoshi's will provide seating in the first two rows for the performance. The Meet and Greet (approx. 20 min) will begin 1 hour prior to the performance and will take place in the club.

$89

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/e...utmk=267949966

Stay Tuned

CarolC
    Last edited by carol7lynn; 10-27-2016 at 04:32 PM.

Default Re: Timothy B Schmit-Jan. 19, 2017; Yoshi Okland, CA

Now that's not bad for a ticket and meet and greet. If I were in CA, I would go.

Border Desperado

Default Re: Timothy B Schmit-Jan. 19, 2017; Yoshi's Oakland, CA

I just got an email saying the Oakland meet and greet has been cancelled and all tickets are being refunded. Now if you get tickets it's almost like general admission, first come first served. Or if you make dinner reservations at Yoshi's you get seats according to when you arrive at the restaurant. The email said "Timothy B. Schmit has decided not to participate in the meet and greet originally scheduled. As a consequence, we are cancelling and refunding all meet and greet tickets". I wonder what happened. I was able to get tickets for the Livermore show, row 2!! This actually works out better for me, but no meet and greet.

Default Re: Timothy B Schmit-Jan. 19, 2017; Yoshi's Oakland, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    I just got an email saying the Oakland meet and greet has been cancelled and all tickets are being refunded. Now if you get tickets it's almost like general admission, first come first served. Or if you make dinner reservations at Yoshi's you get seats according to when you arrive at the restaurant. The email said "Timothy B. Schmit has decided not to participate in the meet and greet originally scheduled. As a consequence, we are cancelling and refunding all meet and greet tickets". I wonder what happened. I was able to get tickets for the Livermore show, row 2!! This actually works out better for me, but no meet and greet.
    wow...that is odd huh? I wonder what happened...so glad you were able to get other tickets..