Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If Randy Could Have Joined the HOTE tour...

Default Re: If Randy Could Have Joined the HOTE tour...

I think he would have absolutely been asked if he was capable of doing so. It's Felder they pretty much said no way to.

Randy would have been an excellent addition to the tour if he could have done it, would have loved to see him sing and/or play live.

I wish Randy was well enough to be part of the tour. It would had been a long and great reunion of the original members. And now looking back, it would had been the last time.

I think Joe and Timothy would had welcomed Randy and Bernie with open arms. Timothy finally got to play with Bernie and Joe finally got to play with him too. It would had been a reunion for Joe with Randy and I think Timothy has been on stage with Randy after he left the band. So he would had been happy to be right next to his predecessor.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 11-24-2016 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    I'm not sure of that. He's had a number of health issues over the years, which led to his retirement from performing in 2008. I wish he could have been on HOTE, that would have been great.

But I also think having to speak to the audience would have been nerve-wracking for him.
    I would have been thrilled to see Randy on the tour even if all he did was play and not step up to the microphone for a solo/lead vocal, maybe just a few words. And I think his inclusion would have been well-received by the other guys.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Yes, I agree, even if he didn't speak but could just "sit in" with the band for one or two songs like he had asked to do for their Millennium shows in L.A., but they turned him down.
    It's a major regret for me that I never got to see Randy perform live.