Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

  1. #1
    Border Rebel travlnman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    785

    Default The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

    So I am watching Busy Being Fablous video and something came to my mind. The Guy who gets his wallet stolen by the monkey looks like a certian Don Felder.

    Anyone else notice this?

  2. #2
    Stuck on the Border GlennLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    5,912

    Default Re: The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

    Quote Originally Posted by travlnman2 View Post
    So I am watching Busy Being Fablous video and something came to my mind. The Guy who gets his wallet stolen by the monkey looks like a certian Don Felder.

    Anyone else notice this?
    Yes, when the video came out comments were made here on The Border about him looking like Don F.

  3. #3
    Border Rebel travlnman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Connecticut USA
    Posts
    785

    Default Re: The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    Yes, when the video came out comments were made here on The Border about him looking like Don F.
    Maybe it was making fun him about spliting the money equally. Jokes on him

  4. #4
    Stuck on the Border Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Long road south out of Cass County
    Posts
    3,481

    Default Re: The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

    It's been awhile since I watched the video. I didn't notice a Don Felder look-a-like so I'll have to take another look. I sure hope it wasn't an intentional casting; it would seem like they were making fun of ripping him off or something. I hope not.

  5. #5
    Stuck on the Border GlennLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick, Canada
    Posts
    5,912

    Default Re: The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    It's been awhile since I watched the video. I didn't notice a Don Felder look-a-like so I'll have to take another look. I sure hope it wasn't an intentional casting; it would seem like they were making fun of ripping him off or something. I hope not.
    I think that it probably was intentional.

  6. #6
    Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

    I never noticed or knew about it before but after rewatching it that does look like him.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

  7. #7
    Out on the Border ambulance girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    luna pier, michigan
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

    if it was intentional, that's just not cool...

  8. #8
    Administrator sodascouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Where Faulkner collides with Elvis
    Posts
    33,389

    Default Re: The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

    Well, they never said it was a deliberate choice, and it's not like Felder has a really distinctive look like Joe or Timothy. I guess we can all decide for ourselves but if it upset you, give 'em the benefit of the doubt.

    Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

  9. #9
    Border Desperado
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: The Guy who gets his wallet stolen in the BBF Video

    Well, some go high and some go low.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •