Thread: Lindsey Buckingham

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Lindsey Buckingham

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Here is the sum total of his "explanation":

"We weren’t happy — [happy] sounds almost like too light of a word to use,” Fleetwood says of Buckingham’s firing. “It just wasn’t a happy situation anymore, really for everyone.”

OK... so.... what exactly made it not a happy situation? We've heard that Lindsey was bending over backwards to accommodate their needs for touring (despite the fact that they initially pretended otherwise), and since they rarely saw each other outside of when they rehearsed and performed together, they only had to put up with each other for short time periods. What was he doing that was causing such "unhappiness"? So much unhappiness that Stevie insisted he be fired?

When are they going to give us a real reason?
    Yeah, I read that and thought " that's the reason" ! Really, we may never hear the real reason, at least not from Mick or Stevie. IDK, maybe Christine when she retires again. Wonder if she contacted Lindsey after his heart/health emergency ?
    As a side note, FM is playing next week at MSG and the Prudential Center in Newark. My local classic rock station will be giving away tickets - "be the 8th caller and win tickets to see FM". I will not be making any phone calls.
    Last edited by New Kid In Town; 03-10-2019 at 02:46 PM.