Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Buckingham

Default Lindsey Buckingham-Getting Les Paul Award-Tix Available Jan. 14, 2011

Lindsey is getting the Les Paul Award at the 26TH Annual Tech awards show at the Anaheim Hilton on January 14th. I'm going-GA. Tickets are reasonable.
    Here is the link: http://26thannualtecawards.eventbrite.com/

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

Default Re: Lindsey Buckingham-Getting Les Paul Award-Tix Available Jan. 14, 2011

Thanks for the link. Oh my gosh, I wish I could go!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Lindsey Buckingham-Getting Les Paul Award-Tix Available Jan. 14, 2011

Just got an e-mail from Namm show and they are giving me a badge to the Namm show at the Anaheim convention center too! WhooHoo!

Looked at the list of performers. No one spectacular but Rick Vito, Lita Ford, Crag Chaquico, Gene Simmons, Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath), Leslie West (Moutain),Cliff Willams (AC/DC) & Gary Sinise may be worth checking out. Keeping my fingers crossed that an Eagle or two might show up. Maybe Lindsay too! Never know!

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Thought of CL (where the heck is she anyways?) this morning a couple of times. On Facebook, Don Felder mentioned he'd be around the NAMM today hanging at the Gibson thingy and Jonny Lang says he will be there around 3 this afternoon signing autographs!! CL-- if you read this, could you get me Jonny's autograph? Thanks!!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

She's over on the Mac boards, Willie!

I can't wait to see if some folks got photos.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

And where might this Mac board be? Do they allow my kind? If you talk at her-tell her I really, really love Jonny Lang would ya?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

The Fleetwood Mac fan community actually has several various fan boards, all of which co-exist peacefully. It's quite common to be a member of several boards and you won't find one board admin bashing another. However, Fleetwood Mac fans tend to engage in a lot more interpersonal drama on their boards. People are always getting into heated debates about everything from which band member is the most talented (that one is always a mess) to whether or not Stevie wears black too much. Perhaps it's because there was so much drama in the band itself!

This is the major one that I visit most often and where you can find CL:

The Ledge

Read a few threads and it won't be long before you see the kind of drama I mean!

Default Re: Lindsey Buckingham

The TEC Awards put up a video tribute to Lindsey (sadly, he did not actually perform at the event):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8Ld5q4l70[/ame]

Lindsey being introduced by Al Schmitt, Ken Caillat, and Elliot Schenier, then accepting his award:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4-43mtTVBA[/ame]

Just checking in real quick...I heard that Lindsay is going to be the guest performer on American Idol tonight!!
    ~Eva~

...the calling of the tide's eternal tune, the phases of the moon, the chambers of the heart, the egg and dart...