Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Buckingham

Default Re: Lindsey Buckingham and Little Big Town

Thanks! I won't!

~

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

As I was watching this I was thinking, wow, Lindsey looks fantastic and I love it that his hair is the natural gray flecked.

I kinda wish "our" guys would let their hair go natural. I know it makes them "appear" younger than they really are, but who are they kidding? They are nearing 60.

I don't know, for some reason I just prefer men to not color their hair. It always causes discussion when men do. Why it's ok for women and not men, I have no clue. That's just me.

~~~

"You know, people don't run out of dreams, people just run out of time."

He was incredible, and I agree Lindsey looks good, but I'm of the school that likes it when men color their hair. Keep the illusion going for as long as possible.

I recorded this already and transferred it to DVD - let me know if you'd like a copy!

~

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I'll have to get a copy of that from you Nancy. Brooke - although you and I usually agree on a lot of things, I'm all for the our guys coloring their hair. I remember at the beginning of the European tour, Don was showing a lot of gray, and I thought it made him look very pale and ghostly. I like some men in gray. For example, I think Richard Gere still looks hot with his gray hair, but I prefer my rock stars with hair dye (and jeans).

~~~~~~

I'm just a hired hand working on the dreams I plan to try. The days go by...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Jeans, most definitely! As for hair dye, I can take it or leave it.

I'm sure Lindsey would still look hot with his hair dyed! And I know the Eagles guys do!

~~~

"You know, people don't run out of dreams, people just run out of time."

I agree about Richard Gere and gray hair, dreamer--it looks gorgeous on him. In my mind, he is the only man who could ever give Don a run for his money.

Stuck on the Border

While taking down my last Christmas tree today, I had the television tuned to the Discovery Health Channel. I show came on about plastic surgery and a woman who wanted to recapture her youth and have a face-lift so she could look like she did when she was in her 20's again caught my attention (I'm guessing she must have been close to 60).

Her name was Carol Ann something or other and I couldn't believe how much she looked like Stevie Nicks! Seriously, they could have been sisters! She got her start in the music business in the 70's and said she had dated Lindsey Buckingham for about 8 years at some point. They showed her now boyfriend, a muscician who looked to be maybe 30 years old, and at first glance, he resembled...you guessed it -Lindsey!

It all kind of creeped me out!

soda, being a Lindsey fan, have you heard of this woman?
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    While taking down my last Christmas tree today, I had the television tuned to the Discovery Health Channel. I show came on about plastic surgery and a woman who wanted to recapture her youth and have a face-lift so she could look like she did when she was in her 20's again caught my attention (I'm guessing she must have been close to 60).

Her name was Carol Ann something or other and I couldn't believe how much she looked like Stevie Nicks! Seriously, they could have been sisters! She got her start in the music business in the 70's and said she had dated Lindsey Buckingham for about 8 years at some point. They showed her now boyfriend, a muscician who looked to be maybe 30 years old, and at first glance, he resembled...you guessed it -Lindsey!

It all kind of creeped me out!

soda, being a Lindsey fan, have you heard of this woman?
    I sure have! Carol Ann Harris was Lindsey's girlfriend from 1977-1983. He dedicated his album "Go Insane" to her because she made him so crazy with her coke addiction. "She's a lot like you," he snaps to the girl in the song, and Carol later confirmed that he was always comparing her to Stevie. She has a book coming out soon. Can't wait to read it!

All of Lindsey's women look like Stevie, to the present day. Here's a banner of them that I made as a joke (the first girl was his high school sweetheart, the 'pre-Stevie' for contrast, lol).

After Stevie, the women are Carol Ann, actress wannabe Cheri Caspari whom he lived with from 1985-1992, Anne Heche (this only lasted a few months in 1993-1994), and his current wife Kristen who is the same age as my older sister, 37. I find that a bit creepy, too. Lindsey is 57!

Lindsey admitted that he never got over Stevie until 'a few years ago.' Although one wonders....

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Wow - that is kinda creepy. They really do all look a lot alike (high school sweetheart excluded). I actually always thought Lindsey and Stevie would eventually end up together, but I guess it just wasn't to be.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer
    Wow - that is kinda creepy. They really do all look a lot alike (high school sweetheart excluded). I actually always thought Lindsey and Stevie would eventually end up together, but I guess it just wasn't to be.
    Every time I see them perform together, I wish they were still a couple. They definitely give off a vibe of intimacy, even if they're not "together" in the traditional sense.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten