Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Buckingham

Default Re: Lindsey Buckingham

Lindsey was a cutie when he was a teenager. I feel bad for Don and Lindsey. Knowing their dads never got to see their big success, but at least their mothers did.

Yeah. I'm a sucker for blue eye guys. A guy who used to play on General Hospital had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. His eyes were kinda like Don's.

When I first started to listen to Fleetwood Mac in 1996 when they were doing The Dance tour, I loved Lindsey first and then started to like Stevie's music.

Border Desperado SilverAcidRayne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    No wonder the Eagles are your favorite band - all the members (except for sweet Timothy) and ex-members have blue eyes.

My, he does have pretty baby blues...
    dammit.

he's still pretty. lol

All these men are enormous talents.

But I have to respect Stevie and Lindsey's relationship. They were toxic as a couple and still came out of it great friends. They will always have a deep love and respect for each other

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

VH1 was showing "Go Your Own Way" from the Soundstage performance this morning. Gosh, the way Mr. B. flails wildly at his geetar, it's amazing he has any nails left on his right hand

OT: James Taylor has about a dozen "free guitar lesson" videos on his web site. One of the longest is about how to make fake fingernails, or get them at a salon. Apparently this is an issue for fingerpickers - one I never thought of (I use a pick).

VH1 was showing "Go Your Own Way" from the Soundstage performance this morning. Gosh, the way Mr. B. flails wildly at his geetar, it's amazing he has any nails left on his right hand

OT: James Taylor has about a dozen "free guitar lesson" videos on his web site. One of the longest is about how to make fake fingernails, or get them at a salon. Apparently this is an issue for fingerpickers - one I never thought of (I use a pick).
    what's weird is that I get my nails done all the time. and when I tried to play the other night I couldn't get a note to come out. maybe they are too long? lol

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

You definitely don't want longish fingernails on your left hand, that will mess with your technique. Mr. Taylor only gets the fake fingernails on his right picking hand, particularly the thumb. I was wondering if he's ever tried that varnish from Germany that supposedly strengthens your nails, but I understand it's quite toxic.

The Turner guitars that Lindsey plays look really interesting (and light) but they are incredibly expensive https://reverb.com/item/1408508-rick...u6ZxoCLgTw_wcB

You definitely don't want longish fingernails on your left hand, that will mess with your technique. Mr. Taylor only gets the fake fingernails on his right picking hand, particularly the thumb. I was wondering if he's ever tried that varnish from Germany that supposedly strengthens your nails, but I understand it's quite toxic.

The Turner guitars that Lindsey plays look really interesting (and light) but they are incredibly expensive https://reverb.com/item/1408508-rick...u6ZxoCLgTw_wcB
    well damn. that explains it. lol I shall try again with shorter nails

I came across this. and it's absolutely beautiful. but it raises a question for me. was silver springs written for Lindsey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagJBxY6FxE

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverAcidRayne View Post
    I came across this. and it's absolutely beautiful. but it raises a question for me. was silver springs written for Lindsey?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aagJBxY6FxE
    I thought I read and/or heard before that it was. Totally agree it's a beautiful version.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."