Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Buckingham

Default Re: Lindsey Buckingham

Sounds like it’ll be a good show and how great for Lindsey after what he’s been through. This is something I’m interested in checking out! Thank you, Shun.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I've got my ticket!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

That sounds cool.

I got my tickets. Their also is going to be an Q&A with Lindsey before the concert. Its already sold out. That was $150.00.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

My daughter got hers and I’m tagging along

So we “watched”. Unfortunately we had numerous glitches/ refreshes. Missed “bleed to love her” and others, it kept freezing didn’t see one song all the way through. . Hoping we can try again today. However what we heard was AMAZING. “Go Insane....wow” His voice was very strong and so cool just him and his guitars. I hope Vets Aid doesn’t have the freezing and blackouts that this had.

It was great! Too bad about the glitch, but I got to watch it again today, and loved it. Hope he does more.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

So we re-watched. Wow we missed so much live .lol! He was great! Voice was strong. Guitar was perfect as expected. Hard to pick favorite. But, Big Love always stands out, but dang what a great set. Fingers crossed for that late summer tour

I'm so happy to see Lindsey back singing. I can't believe it was almost 2 years that they told him he might sing again. Talk about miracles. Lindsey is sounding great and who would had thought that we might not hear his voice again.

Thank you to those doctors on the east coast for getting his singing voice back.

Did anybody do the Q&A before the concert?

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

I just got an email. They are extending the view of the concert until this Saturday. When I have time, I will go back in watch it since we had so many problems on Saturday.

Is it me or did it look like Lindsey dyed his hair. I know his hair was more gray with some black, but it looks like he had his hair dyed.