Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farewell Tour Continuity problems

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Farewell Tour Continuity problems

Something about this subject came up in another thread, so I looked this one up to post the link. Of course, I just HAD to go back and read it again. I was trying to think if we had missed anything here that I could remember off the top of my head. I decided to revive the thread cause I did remember one thing and thought maybe some of you may remember others. Check out Don's roving shirt sleeve in the 2nd half of the show, especially obvious during Sunset Grill. He has his right shirt sleeve rolled up at very noticeable different lengths throughout. There are probably some other things, but I can't think of them without having to go back and watch the DVD. Oh - the pains of being an Eagles fan!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I also noticed something else on the DVD as I was watching it today. Joe's ear monitor would be on his shirt one minute then its back in his ear. And its back on his shirt again while he's playing a solo. I don't think Joe has time to put it back in his ear especially when he's playing a solo.

Border Troubadour

There's another one (I can't remember the song, sorry!) where Don is down at the front on guitar with all the others and in one shot he's wearing a denim jacket and in the next he's back in just his long-sleeved brown shirt. I might give it a watch again tomorrow but it's one of the acoustic, sat-down songs, like Tequila Sunrise...

I'm watching it right now. I just noticed something on Wasted Time at the end. One minute Don is holding the mike, the next minute the mike is on the mike stand and when they end the song, he's back to holding it. Oh Don. LOL You gotta love edit. LOL

I just noticed something else, before they go to break to change clothes for the second half, Don actually has on a different shirt because his buttons are very different. Another oops. But isn't he wearing a brown shirt. I noticed that too because it also looks black.

Quote Originally Posted by timfan View Post
    There are also problems with Already Gone... Joe has been wearing the blue suit with the yellow shirt beneath and suddenly the yellow shirt is GONE!! and he is wearing a simple black shirt beneath the blue suit... :P

Seriously, the show in Melbourne was recorded over three nights and the acoustic section was recorded a fourth time I believe..... So it is only natural that there would be some contiunity difficulties.
    I also noticed Joe wearing that same black shirt as they sing "There's a new kid in Town" as the song ends, but majority of the time during the song he is wearing the yellow shirt.

I saw something else. You would see Joe's shirt button all the way up and the next minute he has one button open.

I saw errors on all the guys except Timothy. I couldn't find anything with him. You would have Glenn's hair different or Don and Joe's shirts are different.

I think I've been watching this DVD too much. This one and the HOTE DVD. lol

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I also noticed Joe wearing that same black shirt as they sing "There's a new kid in Town" as the song ends, but majority of the time during the song he is wearing the yellow shirt.

I saw something else. You would see Joe's shirt button all the way up and the next minute he has one button open.

I saw errors on all the guys except Timothy. I couldn't find anything with him. You would have Glenn's hair different or Don and Joe's shirts are different.

I think I've been watching this DVD too much. This one and the HOTE DVD. lol
    You can never watch an Eagles DVD too much!

You're right. I've been watching HOTE a lot lately. I never get tired of watching it every day.

I'm watching the F1 right now as I'm watching. I will watch HOTE this afternoon. It definitely makes the day go by when you watching it. Or hearing it too.

OK. I take that back with Timothy. When the guys come back after their break, he's wearing a vest, but for the rest of the show he's not.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 09-05-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    OK. I take that back with Timothy. When the guys come back after their break, he's wearing a vest, but for the rest of the show he's not.
    If he took the vest off, that isn't a continuity problem.

You're right. He took it off.

He actually wears the vest until Life's Been Good. Its off for the rest of the show. That's my mistake on that one.

You're right. Its not a continuity. I didn't notice the vest pop back up in the middle of the songs.

So I guess its only Glenn, Joe and Don with the oops. I guess Timothy got the memo. LOL