Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
Re Will Hollis: and also

My favourite moments on this DVD can be summed up very quickly:

No More Cloudy Days. but in particular the 'big adventure for me personally' and the stare at the camera.

Heartache Tonight. All those hand movements. Charisma plus.
New Kid In Town
Lyin' Eyes

It's not that I enjoy looking at that suit, or anything, you understand.

Don's drumming in Already Gone, OOTN, HC, LBG and RMW.

That's probably enough.
Highlighted text 1: Will Hollis is rather cute, isn't he? It's just difficult to concentrate on Will when Glenn's around, though . I rather enjoy the two of them at the keyboards together during "All She Wants To Do Is Dance", but then I can barely wait to see Glenn dancing again .

Highlighted text 2: I didn't get round to it with my last post, but "Heartache Tonight" is my favourite Eagles song, and Glenn's performance is completely captivating. I love the hand movements too, and I especially love the part where he crosses his arms across his chest... If I were to be in the front row at an Eagles concert, and he were to do that, I would not be responsible for my actions. I think Security would have to form a barrier in front of me.

FP, that suit is a favourite Glenn outfit of mine, too. When I first saw the concert, he took my breath away. But then again, he always does...

I also enjoy watching Don's drumming. His backbeat on "Already Gone" for some reason is particularly appealing to me in this concert.

Looking at your second post here, Glenn/Don "warm & fuzzy" moments are particularly touching to me, too.