Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Default Merry Christmas!

I know we got started on this on another thread, but I figured I'm make one especially for it, now that it's Christmas Eve.

Of course, we can't have Christmas images without this:

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful holiday. I wish the best for everyone here, a community of fans who I truly feel connected to in a greater way than as a fellow Eagles fan.

And a final thought...

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Merry Christmas from me too!

And as Tiny Tim said, "God Bless Us, Every One!"
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Love your Christmas greetings, Soda! Nicely done!

I wish a Very Merry Christmas to all my friends here!

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

It's 10:00 p.m. on Xmas Eve and I've finally wrapped the last present - yay! Now I can stop and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS - I hope everyone has a relaxing one.

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

And I hope everyone HAD a relaxing one, surrounded by family and friends. We had a great one, Santa was very good to the little people, The church service was lovely, My dinner cooked nicely with no mishaps and everyone was in great humour. As I'm kept busy on the big day, I consider today when we visit my family to be my Christmas day
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Thank you all for your beautiful wishes. I hope you all had a fantastic day yesterday. Mine was reasonably peaceful and easy. My friend is really kind giving me this Border time today - I won't be able to log on again until later in the week.

I hope all your Christmas wishes come true, and that you have a lot to look forward to in the New Year. God bless you all!

I've got a peaceful, easy feeling
    And I know Glenn won't let me down

Stuck on the Border

Merry Christmas to everybody! Ours was very quiet and followed the usual pattern of opening presents in the morning & then my mother coming round for lunch. Then yesterday we went to her place for lunch. Hubby had to go back to work today!

Merry Christmas from me, too. That's a lovely Christmas message, Soda!

We had a very good day. After a nice church sevice in Plymouth, we opened our presents with some bubbly, while hubby cooked lunch. (I'd never get it altogether to the same standard!) After lunch, he and I went for a short ride to test his new mountain bike, then we watched telly and played a fun game called Rapidough with the boys.

Yesterday, Boxing Day, my parents, my sister and her husband, all came over for a buffet lunch, and everyone was an good form. Husband is back to work tomorrow, me on Monday.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

I agree - the Christmas greeting is great! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was good, but exhausting. And, of course, the celebration continues right on up until we bring in the new year.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

It's good to hear about everyone's holidays. I am still at my mother's house, eating lots of good food and visiting with my family. We all received many lovely gifts--I got two watches, some nice jewelry, two "Best of" CDs--The Police and Dan Fogelberg. I have listened to Auld Lang Syne several times and cried every time. Oh, I also got one of the worst gifts ever from my stepdaughter--a handbook on cleaning written by a woman billed as the "The Queen of Clean." I was quite speechless--I didn't know what to say--did she think I don't clean enough??- until she piped up and said, "I bought myself a copy of that book too. It tells you how to get stains out of everything." My daughter Rachel was stifling a laugh as she watched me try to paste a pleasant expression on my face. Rach & I love to read and I know there are thousands of books I would LOVE to receive--but a book on how to clean is NOT one of them!

This is the first time I have been online in three days--talk about withdrawal! Now I am going to read the other threads and catch up on all I have missed!