Thread: Los Angeles Forum in Inglewood, CA 1980

Out on the Border Motel California's Avatar

Default Los Angeles Forum in Inglewood, CA 1980

Hi! I uploaded a bootleg tape that I found online onto Youtube, and I thought that some of you might appreciate a link to it. I believe that it's the partial version of the recording mentioned here: https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...lesla80ext.htm

Here's the link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...GQhCg6l2igORrU

Several of these have been blocked in certain countries, but the ones that aren't viewable in the United States are Those Shoes, The Sad Cafe, The Long Run, One of These Nights, Life in the Fast Lane, and King of Hollywood.

I'm not aware if posting something like this is against the rules here, but let me know if it is and I can delete the post.

Enjoy!

Default Re: Los Angeles Forum in Inglewood, CA 1980

Thank you. I've noticed a lot more bootleg Eagles material on YT lately. I don't know how long it will stay up, but for the time being it's great to have.

The videos have already been acknowledged by the copyright system, so I hope they'll be able to remain.

I also have One of These Eastern Nights, if anyone would want me to attempt to upload that.