Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don Henley - Smart Financial Center in Sugarland, TX- January 15, 2017

Default Re: Don Henley - Smart Financial Center in Sugarland, TX- January 15, 2017

You guys do great reviews, Delilah and Shun!!

My experience at the concert was awesome like yours! I'm glad y'all can remember all the songs he sang because I don't think I would be able to recall them all. I just know he didn't sing Best of My Love and All She Wants to do is Dance. He sang them both on NYE, glad I got to see them live.

I did not see much of security in my area so I was able to record audio of a few songs. Yay! They turned out pretty good because I remembered to sing to myself unlike NYE when all you could hear pretty much were my daughter and I singing...lol

Delilah it was great meeting you!! I love to put faces with names.

Mr Henley did not disappoint!!!

Default Re: Don Henley - Smart Financial Center in Sugarland, TX- January 15, 2017

I wrote down the songs.

I hate I didn't get to meet you guys. I also recorded a few songs, but I didn't have my phone up in the air. I had it in my lap. I listen to them on the way home and they turn out good. I couldn't get a good picture of Don of the screen, but I got a good picture of Chris and Steuart at the end of the HC.

Thank goodness for those screens because Don was looking like an ant at the bottom. A blur ant.

I agree. I definitely wasn't disappoint. It was just soo good to finally see him in person instead of clips and pictures.

Shun, I wish I would have met you also. I kept my phone at my lap as well, you just never know; I did try to video Desperado but it did turn out to well.

I am grateful for the screens too, I was too high up to see the stage as well as I would have liked. I had closer seats at the NYE show (thank goodness) I could actually see Don with my own eyes...

I agree with you, so glad to finally see him myself.

I video recorded Desperado too. Its on my phone. I record him from the stage and from the screen. I took a few pictures on my camera and they came out better on my camera than my phone. Darn Iphone. LOL Don was blur on the screen with my phone.

What section were you in? I was in section 204 row M.

I had better seats in Austin. I was 8 rows from the stage(on Steuart's side) in the aisle. They were still good seats. Don's face was blur there too, but it was probably because of my glasses since they were old and forgot to get my contacts out of the car. So since I'm nearsighted, Don was coming out blur.

I was section 303, I waited a bit before finally buying my tickets (thinking my husband would boycott the second concert in two weeks) so I was practically in the nose bleed section as some would say.

The screens were great to see on but not for videoing, it was still too small.

My NYE seats were on the floor in the 2nd section on Steuart's side, not close enough to see the color of Don's eyes but still very good seats.

Shun, we can close our eyes and see him just fine can't we!!

Thanks for the reviews and comments, guys! Sounds great!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Yep - thanks from me too. I enjoyed reading this thread and glad you all enjoyed yourselves.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

Thank you for the reviews! Wish I could have been there. Sounds like everyone had fun!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Thanks for the reviews! Glad you all got to go and Don did good!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten