Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Timothy B Schmit - January 29, 2017:The Rose-Pasadena, CA.

Default Re: Timothy B Schmit - January 29, 2017:The Rose-Pasadena, CA.

When he last toured Cali in 2009-2010 all he sold were CDs. Didn't even see CDS at The Rose.

Nancy- Do what I do. Make your own T-shirt. Buy some T-shirt transfer paper at OfficeMax, scan or download the Leap-logo, get out the old steam iron and abracadabra a tour tee for half the price especially if you already have a t-shirt on hand. The best part is the tee-shirt will actually fit unlike some vendor shirts which seldom fit right.

Stay Tuned!
    CarolC
    Last edited by carol7lynn; 02-09-2017 at 10:22 AM.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Hey, you all can start your own merchandise store! At least maybe he'll get the hint he needs some!

I agree about some of the t-shirts not fitting. I have one from Jackson Browne and also Bob Seger's shows and thought I bought a large enough size (and I'm not a large person) and they are both too tight. Very disappointed with them.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Hey, you all can start your own merchandise store! At least maybe he'll get the hint he needs some!

I agree about some of the t-shirts not fitting. I have one from Jackson Browne and also Bob Seger's shows and thought I bought a large enough size (and I'm not a large person) and they are both too tight. Very disappointed with them.

Same here. Okay, then BorderBabes. Sounds like a money-making HSN or Shark tank clever-endeavor to me. Seriously, I've had fans at concerts where I've worn the TBS braclet drool over it including male fans. Need a couple more TBS picks which means: Yes, a road trip to the east coast for a spring fling.

Stay Tuned!
    CarolC

I think Hank gave me about 15 picks, I don't know what to do with them. I've thought about making earrings, but I don't think I'd wear them. I doubt I'd do any playing with them, they're so flimsy.

Quote Originally Posted by timothyswife View Post
    I think Hank gave me about 15 picks, I don't know what to do with them. I've thought about making earrings, but I don't think I'd wear them. I doubt I'd do any playing with them, they're so flimsy.
    Mine aren't flimsy in the least, especially the Expando pick, although the Eagles pick from 2000 and whenever (print has worn off) I must admit was designed more for show than usage in crafting or otherwise. But with some polymer clear coating you could turn the flimsy picks you got into something useable. Your choice. My motto: Re-use, Re-purpose, Redeem!

But what do I know about guitar picks, I've been Mooging it up since the early seventies. Imagine "Jingle Bells" on a mini-Moog. Ah, to be young again.

Stay Tuned!
    CarolC
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by carol7lynn; 02-12-2017 at 10:33 AM.