Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Timothy In The UK 2017

  1. #11
    Stuck on the Border
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    24,191

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
    Turns out he was in London to take part in Britain's UK Americana Award show where he presented Sturgill Simpson with the International Artist of the Year award on Feb. 2nd.

    Stay Tuned!

    CarolC
    I just saw a photo of Van Morrison receiving an award at that ceremony.

  2. #12
    Border Desperado TW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    369

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    Timothy today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfNIYGfkKM It's a shame that people don't understand the concept of personal space and the word no.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    I expect Timothy's loyalist fans to excuse is behavior but I was quite saddened to see this clip. Thanks for posting it, Timothyswife.

    It's important to publicly appreciate your fans.

  4. #14
    Border Rebel carol7lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by timothyswife View Post
    Timothy today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfNIYGfkKM It's a shame that people don't understand the concept of personal space and the word no.
    Absolutely Right!

    In all fairness the photog only posted a before video of a man who just wanted to get to his interview on time. How about on his way out of the studio? Any videos of that? How about some "Compassion" for a sixty-nine year old cancer survivor who woke up one day last year to find himself unemployed.

    I noticed the same videographer also posted a video of Tracey Ullman glad handing fans AFTER she exited the same studio that day. How'd she act on her way in? Beats me! Until all evidence is in (e.g. after video ) then " I don't want to hear anymore!"


    Stay Tuned!
    CarolC

  5. #15
    Stuck on the Border
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,395

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    What's the fuss? He wasn't rude - he just looked like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do and allowed himself to be hussled in.
    "Billy, whoever writes the songs, wins."

  6. #16
    Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,384

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    I expect Timothy's loyalist fans to excuse is behavior but I was quite saddened to see this clip. Thanks for posting it, Timothyswife.

    It's important to publicly appreciate your fans.
    Sometimes you're busy and have other stuff to do.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    Tim performing Red Dirt Road solo on BBC Radio 4's Loose Ends Sat 4th Feb.

    It's available for 28 days which will be roughly the first week of March.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04rsps1

    Loose Ends Homepage: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08bypll
    Last edited by Funk 50; 02-04-2017 at 03:39 PM.

  8. #18
    Stuck on the Border
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    24,191

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    I expect Timothy's loyalist fans to excuse is behavior but I was quite saddened to see this clip. Thanks for posting it, Timothyswife.

    It's important to publicly appreciate your fans.
    20 seconds and you extract that out of it?

    Wow.

  9. #19
    Stuck on the Border LuvTim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    The Prairie
    Posts
    3,941

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    What's the fuss? He wasn't rude - he just looked like he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do and allowed himself to be hussled in.
    I couldn't have said it better.


    It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

  10. #20
    Border Rebel carol7lynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: Timothy In The UK 2017

    Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    Tim performing Red Dirt Road solo on BBC Radio 4's Loose Ends Sat 4th Feb.

    It's available for 28 days which will be roughly the first week of March.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04rsps1

    Loose Ends Homepage: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08bypll
    Thanks!

    CarolC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •