Page 86 of 166 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles.... 3.0

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles.... 3.0

Good heavens though, that's really jumping in at the deep end. I'm sure Deacon will do well, but I'd need beta blockers and someone standing nearby with a tranquilizer dart gun

i have been off the grid for awhile. Has the formal announcement about the identity of the other addition to the band happened yet?

Hmmm radio silence. Why in the world are they playing games with fans? They obviously know who it is they purposely leaked Deacon's name and held off on number 2 claiming an official announcemet would be coming in a few days. To say I'm disappointed that it's come to this is an understatement. In my mind there simply is no excuse for the unprofessionalism. Has either concert sold out yet or is that the issue?

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Hi Dawn, it's not sold out. There are some Platinum seats available in groups of 2 and 3, starting at almost $600. [referring to Classic West here; I didn't look up East]
    Last edited by NightMistBlue; 05-24-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Stuck on the Border

Dawn - As far as I know they have not made the announcement about the second person yet. When I checked on Monday the East Festival had not sold out yet.

Thanks Nkit and NMB ... this is just the wierdest thing I'm trying to imagine what kind of scenario holding back like this could be viewed. Is the mystery 2nd person not fully committed? Is the fact the concerts arent sold out yet ( remember Desert Trip 2016 sold out in 3-5 hours) an issue? Since Im not going to either it does not make any difference but if I was going or considering going I'd want to know the lineup and end the annoyingly ridiculous speculation. Fans deserve better IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Hi Dawn, it's not sold out. There are some Platinum seats available in groups of 2 and 3, starting at almost $600. [referring to Classic West here; I didn't look up East]
    Jeez that is not what I would have expected certainly not at this stage. As we get closer I wonder if people are waiting for rock bottom prices. Thanks NMB!

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Dawn - As far as I know they have not made the announcement about the second person yet. When I checked on Monday the East Festival had not sold out yet.
    Henley said a few days but I dont think he's running the show I think it's likely others are involved eg Azoff and even Mystery Guest his/herself.

Thanks! Appreciate the info!

Stuck on the Border

Dawn - Advertisement for the East/West Festival keeps coming up on my FB Page daily. A lot of people are leaving comments about the high price - ie: winning the lottery to afford the tickets. They are also leaving comments about the expense of a hotel for NYC or LA and travel expenses and saying it is not worth it. Some have left comments like: "No Steve Perry no Journey", Steely Dan and the others are not worth the price or they have seen them in concert before.

I think Irving is in charge here but I also think Don has a big say in all of this too. People seems to be going crazy trying to figure out who the other person is. I think it may be Bob Seger. JD has tour dates scheduled during one of the festival dates(sorry I can not remember which one). People are also speculating about Jackson too. Hope this helps.

Stuck on the Border

Dawn - Forgot to add that a lot of people have left comments that they do not like hours long stadium concerts. They all mention the chance of rain, severe heat and humidity in NYC on July 31st. I can't blame them, last summer was one of the hottest on record. There were days where it was 100 to 102 degrees with killer humidity. My sister and her husband saw Don last year right around that time and it was 102.