Page 88 of 166 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles.... 3.0

Default Re: Eagles.... 3.0

Personally I think how fans feel about any issue that impacts their support or non support isnt a question of fans thinking they know best. Fans are consumers.

Out on the Border

Just an FYI for folks who bought Classic East tics. I bought them with an American Express pre sale for $750. Field box seats. I went online yesterday and saw that the same tickets are now $450. I called Ticketmaster and they refunded my money. I went back online and got fourth row from the stage for $45o

Out on the Border

The same thing happened to me the tickets dropped in price but ticketmaster won't give me a refund, I lost $800 how did you get the refund ? Any info would be appreciated

Out on the Border

I just insisted. I bought 8 tickets at 750 and told them now my friends who are reimbursing me see they are only 450 now. The guy said no problem, wanted to make sure I was going to go online and buy them at the lower price. I said I only want two now. He said ok. Went back online and it wouldn't let me buy the two I wanted four rows back. The woman tried to tell me there are no $450 tics left. I told her that I am looking on their website and there are many, including the ones they just refunded me. After many times on hold to "talk to her supervisor" she finally said "I am so sorry, the tickets you want are available!". No kidding. Anyway, just call them and tell them you know some people have been given refunds. Speak to a supervisor, they don't want another lawsuit for price gauging. Let me know how you make out 😀

Glad you got a refund, here's what I'm seeing on vividseats.

https://www.vividseats.com/mobile/Pr...tionId=2312411

Out on the Border

Not sure about Classic West, I got tickets to Classic East. Plenty of tickets left on Ticketmaster without gong through the secondary market at this point..

Quote Originally Posted by Terri1962 View Post
    Not sure about Classic West, I got tickets to Classic East. Plenty of tickets left on Ticketmaster without gong through the secondary market at this point..
    Agreed. Glad folks can still get tickets w/o turning to SM thx for the info!

Tune in to Good Morning America this Thursday, June 1st to see Earth, Wind & Fire and The Doobie Brothers perform live in advance of The Classic East and West Concerts this July with The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Steely Dan and Journey!

Banned

Since Joe led us to Deacon Frey, as a Classic East / West special guest appearance, this could be relevant. Could be just pals hanging out

http://pagesix.com/2017/05/29/paul-m...nd-sgt-pepper/
    Spies said that on Friday night, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr were sitting at a corner table at LA Italian eatery the Ponte with Eagles rocker Joe Walsh, country star Vince Gill and Jack Nicholson.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I was just reading an old article in Rolling Stone about the loss of Duane Allman and this was the remaining band members thought on replacing him-

"For a while there was talk that the Brothers were looking for a replacement for Duane, but the idea was never discussed within the band. Betts tells why. "I think replacing Duane would have been one of the most uncreative morbid moves anyone could make. It would have cheapened our whole organization to hire someone and teach him Duane's licks."

Food for thought.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten