Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1982 Live Concert In Dallas

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: 1982 Live Concert In Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I'm not sure who does the backing vocals, I guess it's mostly Dixon House. John Corey later toured with Don Henley for his solo concerts and was also on the "Hell Freezes Over" album. I don't know if he also was part of the HFO tour. And of course, he wrote the ever so awesome "Doin' It for Delilah."
    I thought for sure there was at least one female singer, but I guess it was just guys in the band singing really high.

Funny/weird: after I posted "Strangers" from this concert on SoundCloud, I got an email from a "talent scout" telling me I had potential, and for a small promotional fee, he could open doors for me

Quote Originally Posted by East Texas Girl View Post
    I have not listened to this yet because I'm mostly signed on at work (cough, cough) but I bought the "Live" cd and ripped it to my phone. I listen to it very frequently... And I have to agree with you Delilah "Never Been In Love" is an awesome song! I have been known to hit repeat a few times. Lol
    Which "Live" did you get, ETG? There are a few out there and for awhile I wasn't sure what was what. I know there's this show from 1982 and another from 1981. The 1982 one has been issued at least twice that I know of. I don't have any of them myself, I've just listened to several tracks on YT. I do have the "Randy Meisner Anthology" cd which has a couple of live versions.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    I thought for sure there was at least one female singer, but I guess it was just guys in the band singing really high.

Funny/weird: after I posted "Strangers" from this concert on SoundCloud, I got an email from a "talent scout" telling me I had potential, and for a small promotional fee, he could open doors for me
    I say go for it--what do you have to lose?

Does SoundCloud post your email address? Hopefully not.

Which "Live" did you get, ETG? There are a few out there and for awhile I wasn't sure what was what. I know there's this show from 1982 and another from 1981. The 1982 one has been issued at least twice that I know of. I don't have any of them myself, I've just listened to several tracks on YT. I do have the "Randy Meisner Anthology" cd which has a couple of live versions.
    I have Live In Dallas 1982, but I just realized I got the cd's mixed up, it does not have "Never Been In Love" on it.
    I have not seen a "Randy Meisner Anthology".

Quote Originally Posted by East Texas Girl View Post
    I have Live In Dallas 1982, but I just realized I got the cd's mixed up, it does not have "Never Been In Love" on it.
    I have not seen a "Randy Meisner Anthology".
    FYI, here's one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RANDY-MEISNE...gAAOSwPhdVIVHs

Thank you Delilah, the track list on this cd is very similar to my cd "Love Me Or Leave Me Alone".
    In which I bought as a dual cd with "Live In Dallas 1982".