Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: 1982 Live Concert In Dallas

  1. #11
    Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Randyland
    Posts
    3,666

    Default Re: 1982 Live Concert In Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I'm not sure who does the backing vocals, I guess it's mostly Dixon House. John Corey later toured with Don Henley for his solo concerts and was also on the "Hell Freezes Over" album. I don't know if he also was part of the HFO tour. And of course, he wrote the ever so awesome "Doin' It for Delilah."
    I thought for sure there was at least one female singer, but I guess it was just guys in the band singing really high.

    Funny/weird: after I posted "Strangers" from this concert on SoundCloud, I got an email from a "talent scout" telling me I had potential, and for a small promotional fee, he could open doors for me

  2. #12
    Stuck on the Border Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Long road south out of Cass County
    Posts
    3,551

    Default Re: 1982 Live Concert In Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by East Texas Girl View Post
    I have not listened to this yet because I'm mostly signed on at work (cough, cough) but I bought the "Live" cd and ripped it to my phone. I listen to it very frequently... And I have to agree with you Delilah "Never Been In Love" is an awesome song! I have been known to hit repeat a few times. Lol
    Which "Live" did you get, ETG? There are a few out there and for awhile I wasn't sure what was what. I know there's this show from 1982 and another from 1981. The 1982 one has been issued at least twice that I know of. I don't have any of them myself, I've just listened to several tracks on YT. I do have the "Randy Meisner Anthology" cd which has a couple of live versions.


  3. #13
    Stuck on the Border Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Long road south out of Cass County
    Posts
    3,551

    Default Re: 1982 Live Concert In Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    I thought for sure there was at least one female singer, but I guess it was just guys in the band singing really high.

    Funny/weird: after I posted "Strangers" from this concert on SoundCloud, I got an email from a "talent scout" telling me I had potential, and for a small promotional fee, he could open doors for me
    I say go for it--what do you have to lose?

    Does SoundCloud post your email address? Hopefully not.


  4. #14
    Border Rebel East Texas Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: 1982 Live Concert In Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Which "Live" did you get, ETG? There are a few out there and for awhile I wasn't sure what was what. I know there's this show from 1982 and another from 1981. The 1982 one has been issued at least twice that I know of. I don't have any of them myself, I've just listened to several tracks on YT. I do have the "Randy Meisner Anthology" cd which has a couple of live versions.
    I have Live In Dallas 1982, but I just realized I got the cd's mixed up, it does not have "Never Been In Love" on it.
    I have not seen a "Randy Meisner Anthology".

  5. #15
    Stuck on the Border Delilah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Long road south out of Cass County
    Posts
    3,551

    Default Re: 1982 Live Concert In Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by East Texas Girl View Post
    I have Live In Dallas 1982, but I just realized I got the cd's mixed up, it does not have "Never Been In Love" on it.
    I have not seen a "Randy Meisner Anthology".
    FYI, here's one on eBay:

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/RANDY-MEISNE...gAAOSwPhdVIVHs


  6. #16
    Border Rebel East Texas Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: 1982 Live Concert In Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Thank you Delilah, the track list on this cd is very similar to my cd "Love Me Or Leave Me Alone".
    In which I bought as a dual cd with "Live In Dallas 1982".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •