Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by buffyfan145 View Post
    I agree it would be great to see Vince do one of the faster songs as some of those you mentioned Shun and Delilah are some of my favs of his and he's a great guitarist. My personal favorite of his is always "Whenever You Come Around" and that's more in the style of Glenn's slower songs. I would love it if he does TITTL as his vocal range would work.
    Mine too, I love that song. Already there's buzz that Vince will be the best musician on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
    Love Vince Gill just don't see the need to add him to the lineup to sing and/or play Eagles songs. Truth be told, I am very disappointed in Henley ... Azoff not so much .. bushels of hundred dollar bills and all that ...
    EDIT: I moved my response to this comment to the appropriate thread.
    Last edited by Delilah; 06-01-2017 at 07:55 PM.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

I'd like this thread to be for those who'd like to talk about these shows in a "pre concert anticipation" way, as the forum title says. We can talk about how we feel regarding the "line-up change" in the Eagles 3.0 thread.

Thanks!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

You're right, sorry about going OT. Next time I'll post my response in the other thread.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Sorry Soda I forgot which thread I was reading when I posted my thoughts.

I understand, Dawn, and I didn't delete your post. I just moved it.

Delilah, thank you very much!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by buffyfan145 View Post
    I agree it would be great to see Vince do one of the faster songs as some of those you mentioned Shun and Delilah are some of my favs of his and he's a great guitarist. My personal favorite of his is always "Whenever You Come Around" and that's more in the style of Glenn's slower songs. I would love it if he does TITTL as his vocal range would work.
    I can see him doing TITTL

Don has said that no decision has yet been made on whether to film the shows or not. He said that they are already under pressure with the shows without adding to it. I really hope they do film for a commercial release as it was such a missed opportunity not to film the HOTE tour. I bought tickets for the 2 day package but I would have bought just the Eagles day had the single day package been available then.

Banned

The first Eagles show of the HFO Reunion was the MTV TV special.

Does 'no decision has yet been made on whether to film the shows or not' count as a yes as it isn't no

I'd love to see it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I can see Vince singing PEF, Tequila Sunrise and maybe even Heartache Tonight if his vocals can handle it these days. I wonder if any Vince songs will be included?

Deacon can sing TIE, Already Gone and NKIT. I'd prefer not to hear Vince sing NKIT.

Joe will sing his usual solo/James Gang set, while Don may throw in something different. Will TITTL be performed?

They can all take turns singing some Glenn solo songs like Smuggler's Blues. However it's done, Glenn will be remembered and honored.
    I'm expecting it to be a shortened set list, with three bands on the bill, with light weight songs such as Peaceful Easy Feeling and Love Will Keep Us Alive to be among the songs dropped from the set list, and with Vince encroaching on his vocal territory, I don't think Tim will get any extra songs to sing.

With Vince and Deacon included in the publicity photo I assume that they'll be on stage from track one. I hope they do The Heat Is On and It's Your World Now.

Pre-sale Livenation mobile app password: covert
    Total Cost: $554
    Front Sections but 16 rows back.

I'll wait for ticket drops.
    Good Luck! 🐶

CarolC