Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ludlow Garage - Cincinnati - April 21, 2017

Border Desperado longtimeeaglesfan's Avatar

Default Ludlow Garage - Cincinnati - April 21, 2017

Excellent performance in this small venue. The room is L-shaped and the stage is in the corner so the musicians are actually playing to both rooms at the same time. A bit of an odd setup but it works. Timothy commented on that, as he was facing the corner where someone had drawn a smiley face which he referred to as "Mr. Ludlow" throughout the show. The venue itself has a capacity of only 292 people so it feels more like being in someone's basement (it actually is in the basement!) than a concert hall.

The show itself wasn't completely sold out so Timothy had people move up to some of the few empty seats closer to the front.

We were seated in the front row to Timothy's right. We were able to chat with Chris Farmer during the intermission and after the show as he was set up right in front of us. A very up close and personal experience.

I included a photo of the setlist below. Timothy mentioned before singing "Peaceful Easy Feeling" that there were several people in his musical life who have been checking out lately but he only mentioned Glenn by name.

The performance was awesome as can be expected. We got to talk to Hank again after the show - he is incredible to watch on the guitar!

Photos included below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Ludlow Garage - Cincinnati - April 21, 2017

A few more pictures of Timothy exiting the stage.

My favorite concert-going-partner-in-crime, Sussan and Hank; Mr. Ludlow!; and Setlist.

Banned

Thank you very much longtimeeaglesfan, glad you enjoyed the show.

I've been contemplating Tim getting an extra lead vocal at the upcoming Eagles shows and have wondered what he would sing. A hint would be if he added something unexpected to his solo set list. Poco's I Can See Everything is a very interesting addition

I've heard a recent Schmit Bootleg and the solo acoustic song billed as All Those Faces was in fact an old favourite All I Wanna Do. I've yet to see a set list with All I Wanna Do on it. I can't believe that he only sang it once but then again, I can't believe that it's always given the wrong title
    Last edited by Funk 50; 04-25-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Actually he does both songs, All Those Faces and All I Want to Do. All Those Faces is off of his new album and All I Want to Do is off of Tell Me the Truth. He just added All I Want to Do for the midwest/east leg of his tour.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Thank you for the review, ltef! Sounds like it was a great show! And thanks for the pics! Tim is lookin' good!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TW View Post
    Actually he does both songs, All Those Faces and All I Want to Do. All Those Faces is off of his new album and All I Want to Do is off of Tell Me the Truth. He just added All I Want to Do for the midwest/east leg of his tour.
    Thanks TW, I've just found All Those Faces on my bootleg, titled Leap Of Faith.

I guess All I Wanna Do has disappeared back into obscurity after it's brief run in Tim's set list. I'm up for a Schmit live album, even though he's probably not yet racked up fifty solo shows in his long and illustrious music career.

Thank you for the review and photos!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border

He did two shows in Cincinnati. Here's a video from the first.

https://youtu.be/Lm1WMq5q85Y

These were taken on 4/21/17 by someone sitting in the row behind us. I spotted myself as Timothy was exiting after LWKUA.

I Can't Tell You Why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Drn7BLWLgQk

Love Will Keep Us Alive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVL2-TMy42c