Overall, a rockin' show. Really interesting variations on his guitar solos, especially The Bomber and Turn to Stone. He used the line "can't make 'em run much longer" for the latter, which is unusual and cool. Joe never lets you down!

I also loved the lighting. The disco ball was used to great effect. Pity there was no backdrop screen for the Glenn montage.

However, there were major problems with the sound where I was. The drums would echo so badly that it interfered with the music, overlapping in the songs almost constantly since many of his songs are drum-heavy.

I wonder if Joe noticed and if it affected his performance, because he wasn't quite on his a-game. He missed a couple cues, fudged a few lytics, and didn't seem his normally spirited self. I thought for sure he would talk a bit about his time in Memphis - the Memphian theater was the cover of Got Any Gum, for Heaven's sake - but all we got was the standard joke "I spent a year in Memphis one night." In fact all his jokes were the standard stuff when usually he adds to them a bit for solo shows. He just seemed like he wasn't as into it as I've seen him be in the past.

Still an enjoyable show, though!